Academy for Gods and Goddesses 2 discussion

Academy Grounds > Riding fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 712 (712 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea rides in laughing in wonder, her hair a bright blue

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea imedetly backs her horse away and ducks her head so her hair covers her face, a darker color now

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea tucks a peace of her hair behind her ear and looks up shyly. "for what?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton rode on his grey horse, Stormy, the stead had a main the color of rain clouds. He felt like changing the sky so that it would rain, but he thought better of it and his horse trotted along.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Seeing the metal going twards her Lea threw up a wall of water, from pulling the water from the ground

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea rases the wall so it seperates the two of them. "Enough!" She commanded, her hair a stormy grey

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked at the people. "Ashton, but don't call me that. I only go by Ash," he said coldly.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((any love triangles gonna happen? XD they should all become really good friends tho))

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea stares at shock at what she had done. she had never been able to conrol like that before

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash created a storm cloud around himself, making is snow around him.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea drops her hands, there for droping the wall. she slides off the horse mad at herself for drawing attention to herself. she walks the horse back to the stables

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you like my snow cloud?" Ash asked. He was curious of the smile she had made.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks," Ash smiled.
He started to tell that this girl had good intentions.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Byeeeeee))

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((just so you know lea will be in the stables))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((are you're people still here??))

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 29, 2020 10:31AM) (new)

Tam look around and calls metal to him making his horse Aloster, “Let's do some riding.” He gets into the saddle and start’s to ride.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea walks into the felid

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Tam hears foot steps and looks up, “Oh, hey Alea, how are you?” He trots his horse over to Lea.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea smiles up at him and her hair turns a light blue color. "Im great! you?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

“Fine, do you want to practice for the races?”

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea tilts her head. "Sure." She call over one of the school horses and valuts onto its back

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

“Okay, lets see come on,” Tam galops his horse to the center of the field and shoots a piece of metal and Lea. “Come on let’s see how fast you are.”

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea narrowly dodges the metal and gallops after him. She relized how fast she was going and slares in shock at the horse underher. Then she relizes how tired and drained she was slowly getting. 'im feeding my power to the horse." She thinks in shock

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

“Better,” Tam says smiling. “Now try to attack me.”

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea forms a sspike of water and throws it but it evaporates befor getting very far

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Tam smiles. “Dismount,” he calls to her. “Let see how far you can throw the water.”

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea slips off the horse and it immedantly regains its white coat. She stands and waits for Tam

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

“Okay, throw some water at me when you’re ready.” Tam walkes until he’s about three meters in front of her.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea closes her eyes and forms a ball of water and throws it

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Tam watches it fly through the air.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior It evaporates qbout half way to him. Lea sighs and drops her head, her hair turning a grey color.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

“Tyr again,” Tam says. “You can do it.” (( How fast do you want to go with them, Tris?))

message 36: by Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away| (last edited Sep 30, 2020 01:46PM) (new)

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((how ever fast u want idc :D ))
Lea closes her eyes tightly and forms a tight ball of water, and for some reason there was what looks like a minny world pool inside it. She takes a deep breath and forces her hands out in front of her, sending the ball straight into Tam's chest. It knocks him down.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Chrystal led her horse and a horse for Robin out into the field. When she sees Tam and Lea she smiles.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Tam gets up and smiles (( Lets go a little faster))

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((ok))
Lea peeks open one eye and when she sees that she had knocked him over she half laughs half gasps and runs over to him. "Are you ok???"

message 40: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) “So,” Robin dragged the word on, “help?” He stared at the horse, and then back at Chrystal.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Laavanya wrote: "“So,” Robin dragged the word on, “help?” He stared at the horse, and then back at Chrystal."

“Put your foot in the stirrup and hoist yourself up.” Chrystal shows him.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Tris---may the odds be EVER in your favor wrote: "((ok))
Lea peeks open one eye and when she sees that she had knocked him over she half laughs half gasps and runs over to him. "Are you ok???""

He grunts, “I’m fine,” he calls white hot metal to dry himself. “Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea holds out a hand to help him up

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughs, “Come on.” She rides ahead.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Tris---may the odds be EVER in your favor wrote: "Lea holds out a hand to help him up"

Tam hesitates a second, then takes it, “Thanks.”

message 46: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "She laughs, “Come on.” She rides ahead."

Robin observes her for a few seconds and mimics her actions, riding right behind her. He lets out a small “Whoop!” as the air rushes past him, the feeling making him feel just the right amount of dizzy and ecstatic.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "Tris---may the odds be EVER in your favor wrote: "Lea holds out a hand to help him up"

Tam hesitates a second, then takes it, “Thanks.”"

Lea pulls him to his feet, but doesnt move back. She stares into his eyes for a min then takes a step back and shakes her head

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Chrystal laughs again. She gallops past Tam and Lea, “Are you guys practicing for the race?” She slows and stops grabbing Robin's reins and stopping him as well.

message 49: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "Chrystal laughs again. She gallops past Tam and Lea, “Are you guys practicing for the race?” She slows and stops grabbing Robin's reins and stopping him as well."

Robin, not expecting to come to a stop, wobbled a little, but steadied himself. He faced the others and chose to just listen in, since he didn’t really know who they were or what race Chrystal was talking about.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Tris---may the odds be EVER in your favor wrote: "I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "Tris---may the odds be EVER in your favor wrote: "Lea holds out a hand to help him up"

Tam hesitates a second, then takes it, “Thanks.”"

Lea pulls..."

Tam looks at her, “What, is there something in my hair?”

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15