Academy for Gods and Goddesses 2 discussion

Academy Grounds > Stables

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Tris |more like glichreads|  | 1186 comments Mod
Lea walks in with Mist and looks around for her horse, Rain.
(name: Rain
Looks: pegasis. silvery fur and blue eyes)
Seeing her she runs down to her stall and sets down mist and throws her arms around Rain's neck. "Hey girl!"

message 2: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea squats and looks mist in the eye. "You can walk around but you need to be back in the room when the sun sets ok?" (the dog can understand her)
Mist runs off to find other dogs and Lea vaults onto Rain's back

message 3: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

((XDDDD sammmmeee))

message 4: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "Lilly is grooming a pale white horse in the stables getting ready to ride it."

Noticling the other girl, Lea ducks her head, shy.

message 5: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (last edited Sep 11, 2020 07:47AM) (new)

((i gotta go gym ttyl))
"what do you mean?"

message 6: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

"ive never riden that way.." lea says quietly ((can lilly coach her?))

message 7: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea stares shocked

message 8: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea hesitates before getting off rain and slowly walking over to one of the white horses. she lets the horse sniff her before leaning down and blowing into the horses nostrol. The horse snorts back so she slowly valts onto its back

message 9: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea squeals. "whatss happening?!" she shouts, expecting to sink into the horse

message 10: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea hesently nuges the horse forward

message 11: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

((k))

message 12: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea walks back in and rubs at her face willing herself not to cry

message 13: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

She leads the horse to its stall and slowly brushes it down, trying to calm down. 'stay invisable. thats all you had to do! now youve done it!'

message 14: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

She finnishes brushing the horse down and walks back to Rain's stall and sits on the floor of her stall. she burys her face in Rain's main and crys

message 15: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea pushes back into the corner and wipes her face

message 16: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (last edited Sep 11, 2020 02:41PM) (new)

Lea gasps quietly .oh nonono

message 17: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea doesnt say anything hoping he wont know shes there

message 18: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea hesently stands up, rubbing her neck and hiding her face with her hair. "ya..." she wispers

message 19: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea steps aside, dogging the metal and peeks at tam through her hair

message 20: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea pulls up a bubble of water in her palm and catches it, then stares in amazment. "ive never been able to control like this before.... not since i met you and lilly.." she wispers. "i dont know how to.."

message 21: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

((XDDD its ok shes really shy XD))

message 22: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea blinks. "no...no..no i dont" she stutters ((she grew up not knowing she was a goddess and not knowing practicly anything about the gods))

message 23: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "(( what does XD mean? ))"

((its a laughing face the X is 2 srunched up eyes and the D a mouth))

message 24: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

Lea hesitates. "why.."

message 25: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

"i dont know...." Lea says.. "im not any good..." she looks at Rain and breaks into tears again and runs past him to the garden

message 26: by Tris |more like glichreads| , Headmistress, Alea, Mark, Bella (new)

((XD)))

message 27: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (last edited Oct 10, 2020 01:51AM) (new)

Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF* | 3310 comments Mod
Chrystal heard footsteps approaching and hid behind her horse hiding from whoever it was, she didn't want to be seen yet. She had ranch dressing on her chin and a tomato in her teeth.

message 28: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) "Chrystal?" Robin called out, entering the stables. The smell of... is that horse crap? he thought to himself, scrunching up his nose. "Chrystal?" he called again, looking around for her. 

message 29: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

Chrystal popped out from behind her horse, holding a hose. She looked at him and sprayed him, "Thats what you get." She smiled and walked over to him.

message 30: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) He spluttered, the water in his mouth. Scowling, he shook out the water from his hair, running a hand through it. "And that was for what?" he asked her, a light smirk on his face, and a plan forming in his brain.

message 31: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

"For not riding before meeting me, I saw you earlier you're almost a natural," She smiles again. "And if you think about throwing horse poop at me you'll be sorry."

message 32: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) "That, is in no way my fault, and also, throwing horse poop at you would be disgusting, even for me," he said, inching closer to the hose.

message 33: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

Chrystal sees the movement and glares at him, "You touch my horse I'm going to kill you," she steps closer. "Or, I could just mime you. And you won't even have to touch the horse poop and you know it."

message 34: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) Chrystal's words suddenly reminded Robin of the fact that he did, in fact, have powers. He nodded at her, his smirk growing. He turned on the hose, the hose which was right behind Chrystal.

message 35: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

Chrystal glares at him, "If Starling gets hurt because of some foolish thing you do, you're going to buy me a new horse, you know that right?" She moves away from her horse.

message 36: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) He knew that Chrystal knew her horse, so he carefully moved the hose in a position that it didn't splash Starling, but only Chrystal. It wasn't a simple splash either, she was drenched

message 37: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

Chrystal lets out a delighted and angry screech at the same time, "Your life is over, this shirt was dry clan only," She squints at him and made his head hurt not too much just enough to bother him. "You have no consideration about me, do you?" Her tone is joking but she is actually hurt, her father had got her this shrit and ment something to her.

(( Her father was the only member of her family to be kind to her, kinda like in Cinderella))

message 38: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) Robin laughs, but the laugh fades a little at the pain in his head. And then, even more, when he senses something wrong with Chrystal. "You okay?"

message 39: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

"Yeah, it's just this shirt is ruined, I can't fix it unless we know someone who has the power to restore things to their former glory it'll have to go out," Her hair was dripping but it stay securely in her braid and her makeup was waterproof so it hadn't started running. "My father gave it to me."

message 40: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) Robin immediately felt guilty. "Crap, I- I'm so sorry," he knew how much her father had meant to her. "Is there any other way it could be fixed?"

message 41: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

She shakes her head, look up and smiles, "It'll be fine, now I guess I'll have to wear a ridiculously long dress that, by the way looks terrible on me." She walks over to her horse and pats her, whispers something in her ear. Starling nickers in response, she smiles, "She likes you."

message 42: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) He smiled slightly, still feeling guilty. "I like her too"

message 43: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

"Did you know she's the fastest horse here? Faster than Tams I bet, and I know he adds and takes away new metal to make him faster," she turns and looks at him, "Come here, and pet her right here." She indicates the area right above the horses' muzzle, "Then breath into her nostrils. Softly mind you."

message 44: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) Robin grinned and approached the horse, doing as Chrystal instructed. He was a little nervous, he had to admit, at the possibility of messing up.

message 45: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

Chrystal smiles when the horse blinks then bows her head, "Wow," she says softly, "That was faster than me."

message 46: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) Grinning, Robin pets Starling in the same spot. "Yay!" he says, in childish excitement.

message 47: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

"You know what that means, right?"

message 48: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) "No...?" it comes out as a question, and he looks to Chrystal with furrowed brows.

message 49: by Lori *“Mating bond chaffing Rhys?”—Cassion, ACOMF*, You aren’t here, so I’ll move on without you. (new)

"It means she trusts you, it also means you can ride her."

message 50: by laavi - inactive (new)

laavi - inactive (hot_like_laava) "Whoa," he says in awe, "Really?"

« previous 1 3 4