Christian Fiction Bloggers discussion

Ceci: The Misjudged Rescue Cat
This topic is about Ceci
Authors' Corner > Review request for short nonfiction about rescuing a hard-to-adopt cat

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Cee (elizabethcee) | 6 comments Hi, I wrote a short nonfiction book about the rescue of a hard-to-adopt cat named Ceci.

Ceci: The Misjudged Rescue Cat is the story of a cat living rough on the streets with her family. Her life is full of misfortune and rejection. But when she’s discovered by some dedicated individuals, they do their best to help her and her family find forever homes. Will Ceci be one of the lucky ones and find a new home?

I hope the book can help Ceci's family find forever homes. Like Ceci, they are hard-to-adopt. I also wish the book can inspire people to remain hopeful amidst adversity.

This is the link https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GY5FVH8
It is free on Kindle Unlimited. I can send ARC or a free copy of the ebook to you.

I hope you enjoy reading the journey of Ceci. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards
Elizabeth Cee

Deanne Patterson (cnnamongirlaolcom) | 404 comments I am a big animal person myself and would love to read and review this? Are you offering a paperback copy of it?
Thank you,
Deanne

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Cee (elizabethcee) | 6 comments Dear Deanne,

Sorry, the book does not have a printed version. It's an ebook. I can provide ARC or I can send a free copy of the ebook to your email address. It's free on Kindle unlimited.

Thank you for your interest in the book about Ceci and review it. I am looking forward to hearing from you again.

Warm Regards
Elizabeth Cee

Deanne Patterson (cnnamongirlaolcom) | 404 comments Wonderful, I'd love to review a mobi copy please. My email is cnnamongirl@aol.com.
Thank you very much.

Deanne

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Sorry, I sent an ARC to your email. I don't know why I can't buy the ebook from Amazon. I will send a free copy of the ebook to you as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Elizabeth Cee

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

I am very sorry that Amazon did not allow me to buy the e-book as I already bought one.

It's free on Kindle Unlimited. I hope you enjoy reading the ARC PDF that I sent to your email and review it.

Thank you for your interest in the story of Ceci. I hope the book can help her family find forever homes.

Warm Regards
Elizabeth Cee

Deanne Patterson (cnnamongirlaolcom) | 404 comments Thank you so much, Elizabeth. I sure do too!

message 8: by Elizabeth (last edited Sep 10, 2020 06:03AM) (new)

Thank you for your understanding. Hope you enjoy reading the book about Ceci and review it.

Warm Regards
Elizabeth Cee

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

I received a mobi copy of Ceci: The Misjudged Rescue Cat. Can I send it to your email for review?

Thank you!

Warm Regards
Elizabeth Cee