The Hunger Games discussion

General > Questions

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Ask away!

message 2: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yep!! One sec, I’ll have a break from school in a little bit, sorry I forgot last night I was super busy :(

message 3: by Katniss, Gamemaker (new)

Katniss | 76 comments Mod
I can explain a bit

message 4: by Katniss, Gamemaker (new)

the hunger games is where 24 people, two from each of the 12 districts get thrown into an arena and the last one alive wins. They have to kill each other

message 5: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yeah, they fight to the death basically. And, here are some rules:

-Don’t be OP. No one is perfect
-Please be reasonable
-Gamemakers {including me} are evil and make the rules
-Only one winner! The people who want their characters to win whoever is left we will put their names in a randomizer!

Any more questions?

message 6: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yes!! Your character can make allies, (basically friends that stick together) but they will either have to kill each other or die some other way if someone else kills them at the end.

message 7: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) XD yes it’s brutal and sad, but...it’s super fun to kill off your characters believe me.

message 8: by Katniss, Gamemaker (new)

Ayla we are actually playing out the whole thing

message 9: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 5 comments Ava ~ Bookish wrote: "Can you explain about the Hunger Games please because I haven't read it? ^^"
okay i gotta admit i was not expecting that

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I could help explain things if needed.

message 11: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 5 comments but, its true, i didn't read the hunger games tell a couple weeks ago when my friend forced me to XDXDXDXD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha XD

message 13: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) @Ava 😂