The Do Not Disturb Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Weekly Amazon BC Selection > 9/30 - 10/6 Revved To The Maxx by Melanie Moreland

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by My Own (last edited Sep 30, 2020 08:43AM) (new)

My Own Bookshelves (myownbookshelves) | 35 comments Mod
Discussion thread on your reading of Revved to the Maxx
You may ask questions, discuss favorite scenes or quotes, swoonworthy moments, etc.

Keep it positive and identify spoiler comments!

Happy Wednesday Do Not Disturb Club! Welcome to Week One of our Amazon Book Club read! WOOOO HOOO!
Thank you to Melanie Moreland for 1) Going first 2) Donating a signed Paperback of Revved To The Maxx to one participant-commenter here or on Goodreads.
REMEMBER THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!
Here are the rules of the road:
This is happy reading place so keep your comments positive. What is someone's jam may not be yours. Embrace our differences.
Anything goes...Yes, this can be storyline spoilers you NEED to discuss. So DND members, read this thread with caution. Only comment IN. THIS. THREAD.
Burning question for the author? Ask it. Not going to guarantee they will answer 😉 Tag them and see.
I am going to start...
Who are you crushing on harder - Maxx or Charly?

NEXT WEEK'S BOOK CLUB READ IS:
Because of Dylan: A forbidden student teacher slow burn romance by Erica Alexander

DND Amazon Book Club: http://bit.ly/DNDAmazonBookClub
Do Not Disturb on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DoNot...

Goodreads is not responsible for this giveaway. Winners will be listed in Random .org and selected from comments/replies here and on Goodreads. Winner will be contacted direct from the author for prize delivery.

message 2: by My Own (new)

Who has read? Who is currently reading? Who forgot? LOL

message 3: by JL (new)

JL Roberts (jlroberts) | 2 comments I didn't forget but I am in the middle of an arc and Revved to the Maxx is next on my list.

message 4: by J (new)

J Williams | 2 comments I have so much of this book highlighted! This was one of my favorite quotes (and made me teary because...Maxx).
She was brilliant. I never wanted to be without her . In the garage or in my personal life. And still, I couldn’t tell her.

message 5: by My Own (new)

J wrote: "I have so much of this book highlighted! This was one of my favorite quotes (and made me teary because...Maxx).
She was brilliant. I never wanted to be without her . In the garage or in my personal..."

Melanie Moreland can make you SWOON! Maxx was like the package in his crusty exterior but soft middle. - I know big fangirl.

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Moreland (melaniemoreland) | 9 comments Mod
J wrote: "I have so much of this book highlighted! This was one of my favorite quotes (and made me teary because...Maxx).
She was brilliant. I never wanted to be without her . In the garage or in my personal..."

That Maxx all the heart eyes.

message 7: by Maria (new)

Maria | 3 comments I need to read this book but I just don’t know when. I’m so behind my reading but I heard so many great things about it.

message 8: by Melanie (new)

Maria wrote: "I need to read this book but I just don’t know when. I’m so behind my reading but I heard so many great things about it."
Thank you Maria! I hope you have time. This couple was a favorite of mine to write.

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 17 comments My Own wrote: "Who has read? Who is currently reading? Who forgot? LOL"

I loved this story. Growly men are my favorite book " boyfriends". Maxx and Charly are perfect for each other. Her outfits clearly bring him to his knees.

I hope we hear from them again...along with Brett and Stefano.

message 10: by Melanie (new)

Sandra wrote: "My Own wrote: "Who has read? Who is currently reading? Who forgot? LOL"

I loved this story. Growly men are my favorite book " boyfriends". Maxx and Charly are perfect for each other. Her outfits c..."

Thank you Sandra! Not all men are perfect and polished. I wanted that contrast between Charly's sunshine and Maxx's shadows.

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy Reierson | 4 comments oh as long as I'm over here in good reads I'll comment here to I finally got to read the epilogue. I absolutely loved it so much ❤️❤️❤️...
I was perfect Maxx and Charly. of course I read it on a day I was feeling all emotional so I got all weepy to at the end. I can't wait to read the next books.

message 12: by Melanie (new)

Amy wrote: "oh as long as I'm over here in good reads I'll comment here to I finally got to read the epilogue. I absolutely loved it so much ❤️❤️❤️...
I was perfect Maxx and Charly. of course I read it on a da..."

Hugs coming your way!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.