Obsessed with True Crime discussion

Book recommendations > Hello All, Am New & Looking for Something... Specific-ish

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy (mrscrissyh) | 1 comments Hello!

I'm Christy! I'm a 28-year-old mother of two. My boys are 7 and 9 (well, almost). We are doing virtual school this year, I am training to be a travel agent, and I have been reading a LOT more than what I have in the past. I go through phases of wanting to read and convincing myself that I don't have the time.

When it comes to reading, I love light-hearted romcoms, post-apocalyptic fiction, suspense (I am a true crime junkie, that's actually my fav podcast right now "Crime Junkies"), and sci-fi/fantasy/paranormal RH and YA.

Anyway, a while ago, I started the Kate Burkholder series by Linda Castillo, and I can't afford to buy them, and I'm not leaving my house to go to the library. I'm itching for something similar to them. Not necessarily the Amish aspect, but the writing style, character development, and of course, the crime-solving!

I can't exactly pinpoint what it was that I loved about the few books in the series that I did love, and I do plan on picking it all back up soon - but I need something similar and preferably available on KU. What have you got for me? :)

MacWithBooksonMountains Marcus Haven’t heard of the Kate Burkholder series before. So I looked it up and once I am completing a book, I perhaps could suggest something. 😅😂