Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > SOLVED: Looking for HP revenge where the H TOTALLY gets it wrong?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vintage (new)

Vintage (vintagesedona) | 276 comments This in oldie. Anyone recall the name of the HP where the H hires the delicate h and then seduces her in revenge for her brother's supposed rape of his sister? After the H's revenge he and the sister run into the heroine and her brother at dinner and he finds out that it was actually a friend of his that raped her and not the h's brother. Oops.

The h also gets amnesia later.

Thanks!

message 2: by RomLibrary (new)

RomLibrary | 192 comments Vintage wrote: "This in oldie. Anyone recall the name of the HP where the H hires the delicate h and then seduces her in revenge for her brother's supposed rape of his sister? After the H's revenge he and the sist..."

Response

message 3: by Iris (new)

Iris | 10 comments When I went looking for this last year I discovered that it has been republished as The Innocent Stefanides Bride. I'm not at all a fan of this HP naming convention where it's about the h in relation to the H, but at least this is available as an ebook.

message 4: by Vintage (new)

Vintage (vintagesedona) | 276 comments Iris wrote: "When I went looking for this last year I discovered that it has been republished as The Innocent Stefanides Bride. I'm not at all a fan of this HP naming convention where it's about the h in relati..."

Wow, that was fast! Thanks.

I hadn't realized they were doing that. I don't care for it either as those kind of titles seem to dumb it down.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.