Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Please create a new series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ava (new)

Ava Grace | 9 comments Hi,
Please can you create a series for my Ruthless Series?

The books in the series are as follows:-

1. Ruthless Bodyguard - B087YYHHTS
2. Ruthless Biker - B088C6NC4H
3. Ruthless Assassin - B08FRRTMPF
4. Ruthless Mountain Man - B08FVBWJ3T
5. Ruthless Cowboy - B08G1YFXZF

Thanks in advance!
Best wishes,
Ava

message 2: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 2284 comments Do the books have any characters in common?

message 3: by Ava (last edited Sep 10, 2020 10:04AM) (new)

Ava Grace | 9 comments Yes, the books can be read as standalones, but each book leads onto the next one through a series of events and the characters are all connected in some way.

e.g The Hero in book one, Ruthless Bodyguard takes the heroine to an MC club to protect her. The MC president is then the Hero in the next book and hires the assassin who is the Hero of book 3 etc etc.

message 5: by Ava (last edited Sep 11, 2020 02:43AM) (new)

Ava Grace | 9 comments Brilliant, thank you so much. Is there anything that can be done about the old cover on book one showing up on the series page? I know old covers can't be deleted, but is there any way to set it so that the new cover comes up as the primary version of the book? Thanks in advance!

I should add, they are not different versions of the book, all I did was change the covers on the series.

message 6: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 2284 comments You can change the default edition (only the author can do that).
But I have to check where you can find how to do that :)

message 8: by Ava (new)

Ava Grace | 9 comments Done it. Brilliant. Thanks so much for your help.

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Ketch (ketch1714) | 5 comments Hi! Hope you are well. Could you create a new series for my Death Island duology? The two books in the series are: Death Island: The Journey (53466912) and Death Island: The Discovery (53466920).