What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Female Medium who can tell if someone is alive/dead by looking at a photography helps detective find missing kidnapped little girl

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bethamy (last edited Sep 08, 2020 12:18AM) (new)

Bethamy Dwyer | 2 comments I read this book (adult paranormal/fanatsy) last year about: A female medium who works an office job that correlates with the sheriff department I think her job had something to do with the media? She can sense if someone is dead/alive by looking at a photograph. A detective/officer she meets gives her a photo and she blurts out he's dead which makes the detective/officer suspicious of her. He comes back later and is waiting at her office with questions as to why she was so sure this man was dead, that mans body is later found. I remember there's a part where before she enters the station she stares at her reflection in the door and checks out her butt only to find out everyone saw her and that she struggles to enter the jail area of the department because of bad energies? She helps find a missing kidnapped little girl with this detective who she saw when he showed her a photo asking her is he knew anything. She knew she was alive somewhere, she texted 'alive' to him and they found her in a house because of her ability to sense people and later meets a man who I believe had a military history? who had an ability that was exactly opposite hers? she meets this man for the first time on the street and he gives her his wallet and gun so she feels safe, and later the three of them use his ability to track down a body after hicking to a clearing? and whenever she and this man that have polar abilities touch they get a high feeling but experience actual sickness after if they leave each others proximity almost like a bad coming down effect.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Sep 06, 2020 01:39PM) (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Bethamy, what's the genre (which we need to add to the topic header/title) - e.g., adult fantasy, romantic suspense, thriller? (YA = teens, in this group)

What's the location (country, region, well-known city, small town)?

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2682 comments The Soul Summoner by Elicia Hyder

message 4: by Florence (new)

Florence | 523 comments Maybe one of the mediator series by meg Cabot? Or it’s not ya but there’s definitely a character like that in a ruth ware book I read...

message 5: by Bethamy (last edited Sep 08, 2020 12:17AM) (new)

Bethamy Dwyer | 2 comments THANK YOU

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Bethamy, I notice your header is marked Solved. What's the title and author of your book?