The Rebellious Readers discussion

Important! > Things to discuss that I don't put in messages

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Because I don't want to create super-long messages every day, I'll put little things I need to tell or ask you guys here!

message 2: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments For example, I could ask if you peeps like the new profile pic :)

message 3: by lemon (new)

lemon ((i wanna be your vacuum cleaner)) (makevocaloidgreatagain) it’s cute!

message 4: by human (new)

human (that0nefangirl) It's adorable :)

message 5: by shea (new)

shea 😊

message 6: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Would you people like it if we had readathons? The Challenges don't really count, but I think readathons could be fun!

message 7: by lemon (new)

lemon ((i wanna be your vacuum cleaner)) (makevocaloidgreatagain) hmm ok

message 8: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Great! :)

message 9: by shea (new)

shea Awesome!

message 10: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments AAAAAAAAAA I'M SOOO STUPID I only just figured out how to put challenges on the group homepage XD

message 11: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments and how to view more than 5 topics from one folder XD

message 12: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments my own stupidity surprises me sometimes

message 13: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments omg lol

message 14: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments I'm honestly the DUMBEST human alive

message 15: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments don't say that xD

message 16: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Hey everyone, sorry for not being active at all these past few weeks. My daily life is kinda........ unstable, so I haven't been online. I'll try to be on this group as much as possible from now on! But I'm so glad its doing well :)

message 17: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) never feel as though you have to go online, school and real life always comes first. take care of yourself :)

message 18: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) Absolutely agree! Just because you run a group on GR doesn't mean you have full responsibility over everything that happens 24/7. This is a forum, so only that much can happen even if you don't come online for a full week, and if it does, the entire reason for having a mod team is so that not all the responsibility is on one person. Hope your life gets better soon and may a good book always be in your company :)

message 19: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Thank you so much :)