Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Group Discussion > Review requests open.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zephyr (new)

Zephyr (uwuofchaos) | 3 comments Hello readers and writers!
I am open for book reviews. If anyone is in need of reviews kindly send me a PDF or any workable format via email.
You can contact me at: dauntingtheories20@gmail.com

message 2: by Zita (new)

Zita Harrison | 38 comments HI, would you be interested in a Gothic Suspense? I need reviews for book 2 of my trilogy, Owl Manor - Abigail. I can send you the first one too if you want. Amazon description below. I have .mobi, .epub and .pdf. You can email me at z@zitaharrison.com. Thanks.

14 years ago, Owl Manor trembled with echoes of madness, mysterious deaths and marauding owls.
In 1870, Abigail fled the horror of Owl Manor with her fiancé, Peter. But she carried with her the terrible notion that she is unworthy of love, instilled by her reluctant mother. If her own mother could not love her, how would anyone else?

She trusts no one and keeps herself buried in a crypt of churning emotions, away from the world. Deep inside, her soul screams at the thought of dying alone and unloved.

Now she is back. Abandoned at the altar, and with nowhere to go, she returns to Owl Manor. Thus begin the nightmares of violent rage and destruction, ghostly images.

What really happened 14 years ago?

Enter Victor, the complete opposite of Peter, yet frighteningly familiar at times.

And the owls circle the sky once again.

Inspired by authors such as Edgar Allan Poe (The Raven), Daphne du Maurier (Jamaica Inn), Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Shadow of the Wind), Owl Manor - Abigail is the second in the Owl Manor trilogy of Gothic suspense novels, and follows Owl Manor - the Dawning.

message 3: by Zita (new)

Zita Harrison | 38 comments Hi, would you be interested in a Gothic Suspense? It's book 2 of my trilogy, Owl Manor, Abigail. I can send you book 1 too if you want to read it first. I think book 2 can be read by itself though. Up to you. :) Amazon description below.
I have .mobi, .epub and .pdf. You can reach me at z@zitaharrison.com.
14 years ago, Owl Manor trembled with echoes of madness, mysterious deaths and marauding owls.
In 1870, Abigail fled the horror of Owl Manor with her fiancé, Peter. But she carried with her the terrible notion that she is unworthy of love, instilled by her reluctant mother. If her own mother could not love her, how would anyone else?

She trusts no one and keeps herself buried in a crypt of churning emotions, away from the world. Deep inside, her soul screams at the thought of dying alone and unloved.

Now she is back. Abandoned at the altar, and with nowhere to go, she returns to Owl Manor. Thus begin the nightmares of violent rage and destruction, ghostly images.

What really happened 14 years ago?

Enter Victor, the complete opposite of Peter, yet frighteningly familiar at times.

And the owls circle the sky once again.

Inspired by authors such as Edgar Allan Poe (The Raven), Daphne du Maurier (Jamaica Inn), Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Shadow of the Wind), Owl Manor - Abigail is the second in the Owl Manor trilogy of Gothic suspense novels, and follows Owl Manor - the Dawning.

message 4: by Mandi (new)

Mandi | 27 comments I sent my book to you. My email address is mandi@mandioyster.com.

Thanks in advance for reading!

message 5: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle Lewis | 8 comments Hello, I’ve written a humorous, mystery revenge caper series. Reminiscent of the Ocean’s 11 movies, romance sneaks in as sting operations unfold, and the cast of devilish evil-doers never see their downfall coming. The Carrows Family Chronicles is a work of contemporary fiction with a mixed genre. At the core, it is a family saga suggested to be read in chronological order.

The books are filled with love, both familial and romantic, as the billionaire family works to balance their enormous power and wealth with their humanity. Throughout the series, the reader will fall in love with the individual members, their kick-ass fashion, their lifestyles, and their dreams, as they attend to their special blend of Carrows business.

I can get you the ebooks for review. Below is a synopsis of the first book of the six published in the series, Charlotte McGee, Book 1 of the Carrows Family Chronicles.

A family of billionaire grifters. A girl seeking true love. A con she didn't see coming.

Beautiful, sensitive Charlotte never fit in her family of American grifters. Determined to make her own way in the world, she sets out for New York City with a new identity, certain no one will discover that she's a Carrows. Wealthy. Powerful. Elite.

With anonymity comes the freedom to love. And to be loved for herself, not her money. She finds that in David Torres, her college boyfriend at NYU. But what will David do once he discovers he's been dating a Carrows? Nothing good.

The heartbreaking devastation that David brings leaves Charlotte estranged from her family and alone. Or so she thinks. With her mother's help, they set out to right a grievous wrong. Can they repair their broken family? Can they bring David to justice?

message 6: by Raina (new)

Raina Ash (raina_ash) | 8 comments Do you read/review romance?

message 7: by Shadress (last edited Oct 23, 2020 11:16AM) (new)

Shadress Denise (shadressdenise) | 2 comments I sent you mine! My email address is authorshadressdenise@shadressdenise.com

message 8: by Bertalan (new)

Bertalan Thuroczy (tberci) | 15 comments Dear Group Members,

My new release,
Believe, Live, Run.
is available at Amazon.

In a nutshell, my story is about how I've become from a “village peasant” into an engineer, and what extreme difficulties I had to challenge during my way towards fulfilling childhood dreams: cancer, chemotherapy and so on.. in the meanwhile, sport literally saved my life.

Believe, Live, Run: A story about having faith Believe, Live, Run A story about having faith by Bertalan Thuroczy