Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Quests! > Find a Questing Group

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7692 comments Mod
Find a group for your quest here!

Number of People Needed))
Participants))
Quest Idea))
Preferred Abilities))

Remember, quests are for demigod OCs, not yourselves!

message 2: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments This looks awesome!!

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7692 comments Mod
Thanks, Ava!

message 4: by xavier (last edited Sep 03, 2020 08:55PM) (new)

xavier | 247 comments Number of people needed)) 3-4 (excluding me)
Participants)) Fleur, April, Elena, Sunshine or Paige,
Quest Idea)) They have to find the twin torches of Hecate, because they are one of the main symbols of greek magic, ghosts, and all things Hecate. Whoever has them... holds power of the mist, magic, and crossroads. prophecy;

From East to West the half-spawn shall search,

For the arcane fire stolen from the mist-robed perch.

Through ice and snow they shall march,

stopping when the frost starts to part.

The traitorous hybrids they shall face,

Only to lose to the storm’s mace.

Forever it seems, that they shall fall,

Unless the wild’s offspring answers the dying’s call

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember will come!

message 6: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments Preferred demigod heritage))
-Child of Demeter, Persephone, Pan, or another nature god/goddess for at least one

message 7: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments Yay!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember is a torch nymph who once served Hecate

message 9: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments Awesome!!!

message 10: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (last edited Sep 09, 2020 08:20PM) (new)

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Number of People Needed)) 5 people max.
Participants)) Ray, Queenie, Emma, Jake, Xiao Kai. ( Full ! )
Quest Idea)) To investigate increased/decreased monster activity and/or retrieve stolen artifact.
Preferred Abilities)) None in particular.

message 11: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Number of people needed)) 3-4 (excluding me)
Participants)) Uhh no one for right now except for me
Quest Idea)) It could be to find and retrieve the two torches of Hecate? I have an idea for the pr..."

Can April come? He is the son of Hecate :)

message 12: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1393 comments Mod
Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Number of people needed)) 3-4 (excluding me)
Participants)) Uhh no one for right now except for me
Quest Idea)) It could be to find and retrieve the two torches of Hecate? I have an idea for the pr..."

If you still need more i have Paige or Sunshine!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

AspiringAuthor wrote: "Ember is a torch nymph who once served Hecate"

oh wait crap

I thought this was a different group oh my gods

sorry Elena would go, since she's a daughter of Hecate.

Matt (Custom Pop Form) can i go? im a Poseidon kid, but if youll have me, id like to join

message 15: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) @Alex i have queenie, she’s a daughter of hecate

message 16: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments Okay! So Elena, Paige or Sunshine, one of my characters, April and who else? We still need a nature demigod

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments baby wrote: "@Alex i have queenie, she’s a daughter of hecate"

Rose wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Number of People Needed)) 4 people max.
Participants)) Ray, Ziana. ( I'll add more when they volunteer )
Quest Idea)) To investigate increased/decreased monster activity and/or ..."

Yes and Yes ! If anyone else wants to join then I can remove one of my characters.

message 18: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments Spidey, which quest did you mean?

Matt (Custom Pop Form) Alex Fierro wrote: "Number of People Needed)) 4 people max.
Quest Idea)) To investigate increased/decreased monster activity and/or retrieve stolen arti..."

im talking about this on

message 20: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments K!

message 21: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments Alex, may one of my characters join?

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Alex, may one of my characters join?"

Lemme just edit the number then we could do it.

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Alex, may one of my characters join?"

Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "can i go? im a Poseidon kid, but if youll have me, id like to join"

Name of OC ?

Matt (Custom Pop Form) Jake Dewinter

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Number of People Needed)) 4 people max.
Quest Idea)) To investigate increased/decreased monster activity and/or ..."

i'll join

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Nel wrote: "Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Number of People Needed)) 4 people max.
Quest Idea)) To i..."

Sorry but 5 is the max I can take. Otherwise it would be too much. 😅😅😅

Remember, once your quests are full, you have to get them approved!

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Where do we do that ?

In the other topic in this folder.

Matt (Custom Pop Form) Alex Fierro wrote: "Nel wrote: "Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Number of People Needed)) 4 people max.
Quest..."

so Alex, does that mean i cant go? if so, thats fine

message 31: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments Xiao Kai; I'm in the process of making him rn

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Nel wrote: "Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Number of People Needed)) 4 people max.
Participants)) Ray, Ziana. ( I'll add more when th..."

You are one of the few going on this quest.

OC name pls !

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex Fierro wrote: "Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Nel wrote: "Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Number of People Needed)) 4 people ..."

pls join me

Matt (Custom Pop Form) ok. thanks alex!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex Fierro wrote: "Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Nel wrote: "Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Number of People Needed)) 4 people ..."

am i there

message 37: by xavier (new)

xavier | 247 comments I gave his name

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Nel wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Nel wrote: "Spidey Pop (80th Anniversary First Appearance) wrote: "Alex Fierro wrote: "Number of Peopl..."

Sorry but the group is full. 😅 You could request your own quest if you want.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

kk, can we both make a questing group

message 40: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) @Alex so when does the quest start?

message 41: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 73 comments Can Summer and/or Sera Join the Quest?

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments darling, i love you, i love you, i love you wrote: "@Alex so when does the quest start?"

I'm gonna put it on the request a quest and then we will have to wait.

message 43: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Burton | 19 comments Hi, can someone tell me how a quest would work?

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Once you get a group, you need a prophecy. Then I think once it's approved, one of the MoDs will make a thread for your quest where you will rp.

message 45: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Burton | 19 comments Oh I see so it basically sets you up for a new role play?

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Yas but it is considered a part of the usual rp storyline

message 47: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Burton | 19 comments Ok. And do you use your original demigod characters for that?

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Yeah, we use our OCs for that.

message 49: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) I have Primrose from Hephaestus cabin who could go on the quest

message 50: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Burton | 19 comments Alex Fierro wrote: "Yeah, we use our OCs for that."

That sounds really cool! Thanks for all your help.

« previous 1