What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Elizabeth and the Clan of Dragons (Fated Alpha, #1)
This topic is about Elizabeth and the Clan of Dragons
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. 18+, Shifter Romance. Alpha’s daughter doesn’t shift. Beta stages a coup and kills alpha family. The daughter escapes. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (last edited Aug 31, 2020 04:50PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Melanie | 536 comments So I know that the beta’s son and alpha’s daughter are having sex. As in the beginning they have sex in the bathroom of the alphas house. And to hide the sex smell on his person he does pushups. Later I think it’s the daughter’s birthday as her mom gives her a necklace and tells her a story about not shifting or a goddess. When the beta and bad wolves come to the alpha’s house the parents fight (and die) to buy her time to get into the panic room. She eventually comes out and then runs into the woods. She goes the river/stream that she always meets the beta’s son (secret boyfriend) he’s badly beaten (the beta, he’s dad is very abusive) he ends up getting her out of woods and to a car. He goes back because his mom is still back there and that’s how his dad keeps him in line by threatening his mom. So anyways she’s driving away and think there’s a large shadow above. It’s a dragon.

That’s as far as I get. I thinks it’s a reverse harem. Werewolves, dragons and she the pack princess type deal.

Read this year or 2019, via kindle unlimited

message 2: by Zenta (new) - added it

Zenta  (juljeta) | 193 comments Could it be Elizabeth and the Clan of Dragons by Ava Mason

Melanie | 536 comments Yes! thank you