Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

ally (celaena_coin) | 173 comments Mod
What are you currently reading?

Right now I am reading Heartless by Marissa Meyer

message 2: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

Lol yeah, for some reason I was made the moderator so...

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany I'm currently reading You Should See Me in a Crown, Esther the Wonder Pig, and Soulful Simplicity.

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany It's really good; it's my favorite of the books I'm currently reading.

message 5: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

Coool I think I might start reading Royals

because it's the closest to Majesty
ahhhhhh
I can't wait to read it
It came out today
ugh sorry I'm ranting lol

message 6: by Aarja (new)

Aarja (groovythinker) I am rereading Matilda, because I still can't get over The Infernal Devices, and I need a light and humorous read!

message 7: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Now I'm currently reading Esther the Wonder Pig, Fool's Quest, and Misogyny.

message 8: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

Cool!

message 9: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

I'm reading alot...
The Empress (The Diabolic, #2) by S.J. Kincaid
Last Seen (The Amateurs, #3) by Sara Shepard

Kind of reading; kinda took a break from these books:
Educated by Tara Westover
Oathbringer (The Stormlight Archive, #3) by Brandon Sanderson
Cat Sense How the New Feline Science Can Make You a Better Friend to Your Pet by John Bradshaw

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany I've read Oathbringer! It's really long and slow, but good. Cat Sense looks cute.

message 11: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

Tiffany wrote: "I've read Oathbringer! It's really long and slow, but good. Cat Sense looks cute."

I really just can't read long books like that as an e-book. I need to check out the hard copy at the library

message 12: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

I LOVE BRANDON SANDERSON BOOKS

message 13: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany I used to like Brandon Sanderson a lot, but I couldn't get into his book Skyward, and I didn't like The Well of Ascension or The Hero of Ages much. I love the Stormlight books, though!

message 14: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

Oh, that's too bad. I really liked skyward though, but sci-fi IS one of my favorite genres.

message 15: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany I don't really read sci-fi, so that's probably it. It's really hardcore sci-fi, and I'm not used to that.

message 17: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany I've read The Night Circus too! What do you think of it so far?

message 18: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 120 comments Currently reading "Mansfield Park" by Jane Austen, and "A Distance Too Grand" by Regina Scott. Next month, I plan to read "The Dean's Watch" by Elizabeth Goudge, and "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Other Stories" by Washington Irving.

message 19: by Kaydence (new)

Kaydence | 4 comments I'm reading Romeo and Juliet for school :/

message 20: by Pamela (last edited Oct 19, 2020 09:38AM) (new)

Pamela | 120 comments I have finished the books I listed previously and am now reading
Lizzie's Heart by Susan Lantz Simpson Lizzie's Heart. A very enjoyable book! Three little kittens add to the interest of the story!

I'm going to read
The Pomeranian Always Barks Twice by Alex Erickson The Pomeranian Always Barks Twice next. It's a Cozy Mystery with pets in the plot, so I expect it to be quite interesting!

message 21: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 120 comments I'm new to the Cozy Mystery books. Since many of them include cats in the stories, I think I'll enjoy them!

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 120 comments Em J. wrote: "Speaking of thrillers, I'm reading this spooky book now There's Someone Inside Your House XD I'm one of those people who love a good blood-rusher whether it's waterslides or books 😂"

I used to love blood-rushers when I was young. Now I am content with blood-coagulators!😉😂🛌😁

message 23: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

I haven't but I've been wanting to.

message 24: by Ambalika (new)

Ambalika Lola wrote: "Right now, I’m starting Jo & Laurie! Has anyone else read it? I have had it sitting around since June, so I finally decided to read it."

I've read it! This book is more of like a consolation prize, (but still a prize!), to all the Jo and Laurie shippers out there.

message 25: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

Ambalika wrote: "Lola wrote: "Right now, I’m starting Jo & Laurie! Has anyone else read it? I have had it sitting around since June, so I finally decided to read it."

I've read it! This book is mor..."

What did you think of it?

message 26: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin Shamilyeva | 11 comments I'm reading American Royals.

message 27: by Ambalika (new)

Ambalika Ally wrote: "Ambalika wrote: "Lola wrote: "Right now, I’m starting Jo & Laurie! Has anyone else read it? I have had it sitting around since June, so I finally decided to read it."

I've read it!..."

It was a good book! But I definitely wouldn't recommend it to someone who regards the original book as the main book, there's enough hate in the reviews of this book already. As I said, the story is pretty much the same except for the fact that this time Jo is sort of writing little women and you know, Jo ends up marrying Laurie... Well. For more information, Lola wrote a lovely review!