Addicted to YA discussion

Recommendations > Where can I download pdfs of books?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moriah (new)

Moriah | 103 comments Any good sites that'll let me download books without creating an account?

message 2: by ariana (new)

ariana (ariestradaa) | 4 comments b-ok.org !!

Rithara~❤️The Astrophilia ❤️ (rithara) | 63 comments pdf drive
Z-library

message 4: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Weingard (bdw378) | 1 comments Library genesis

message 5: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha (ay_es_ha) PDF Get
PDF Duck
OceanOfPDF
PDF Drive

message 6: by Moriah (new)

Moriah | 103 comments Thanks Everyone!

message 7: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 333 comments Are those sites where the books are there with the author's permission or are they sites where they've taken the books without the author's permission? There are plenty of sites that steal books and the author gets no reimbursement, which is illegal. Make sure that you're not getting your books from sites like that.

Most authors make next to nothing on their books and many are giving up on writing altogether because pirate sites steal their books and make it even harder for them. Please make sure you're doing the right thing by authors and taking their books only from sites where they receive reimbursement.

message 8: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystallee6363) Yeah adding on from what Lynne said, I find library sites tend to be the most reliable in terms of legal downloads. Otherwise find sites like Book Sirens where authors will send you books to review.

If you love reading, support authors by actually buying their books.

message 9: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 333 comments Yes, I know so many authors who have stopped writing, sometimes in the middle of a series, simply because they have to prioritise work that earns an income and writing doesn't do that. So many give up because they can see no way forward with no income. Often sites like that make money from stealing the author's work and the author never sees a cent of it.

message 10: by Kaytrina (new)

Kaytrina Whitney Your best bet for legal downloads is whatever app your library uses. Mine uses Libby. If your library doesn't have it, you could try requesting it. Many libraries around the world will buy ebooks that are requested by patrons. You do have to create an account but it is absolutely free. Best of luck!

message 11: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 5 comments In Spain I use Lectulandia

message 12: by The Book Nerd (new)

The Book Nerd This link helped me last year (still use it:):

https://youtu.be/wieVzwBOqQE

Or you can try Libby (an online library)

message 13: by Sossie (new)

Sossie (sossie5) I use this one: libgen.rs/search.php

message 14: by Tom (new)

Tom | 1 comments I was looking for what I could find for a very long time and eventually decided to reflash the laptop in order to download all the books normally https://sirinsoftware.com/industries/...

message 15: by Saniya (new)

Saniya  | 392 comments z library.

message 16: by Ash (new)

Ash | 5 comments Yes, z library and library genesis

message 17: by D (new)

D | 44 comments Lynne wrote: "Are those sites where the books are there with the author's permission or are they sites where they've taken the books without the author's permission? "

b-ok.org is a theft site. I know people trying to get their books taken off and they just get ignored.