YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Cabin of Axes: A Goldilocks and the Three Bears Retelling (Once Upon A Fairy Tale Night, #1)
This topic is about Cabin of Axes
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Cabin of Axes: A Goldilocks and the Three Bears Retelling (Once Upon A Fairy Tale Night #1 - Starting September 24th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8258 comments Sometimes dark and twisted things fit just right.

On the run and needing somewhere to stay, the last thing Goldie expects is to find herself captive to three hot as sin woodsmen. With no memory of who she is, or what's she's running from, she's trapped and unsure who she can trust.

If she wants to uncover the truth about herself, she'll have to guard her heart.

Cabin of Axes is a standalone dark contemporary romance and part of the Once Upon A Fairy Tale Night Series, a collection of multi-author fairy tale romance retellings. This book is a reverse harem romance and is based on Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8258 comments 26% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8258 comments 63% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8258 comments 82% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8258 comments Finished
(view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
25%

(view spoiler)

50%

(view spoiler)

73%

(view spoiler)

Finished

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8258 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

Yea this was a total bummer on my part 😢 I mean the concept held so much promise. Just me or were you expecting shifters too?! 😂

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

Yea this was a total bummer on my part 😢 I mean the concept held so much promise. Just me or were you expecting shifters too?! 😂"

Yep shifters all the way plus like you said it just turned werid in the middle.

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "63% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "82% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Finished
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8258 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Finished
[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

Yeah it's easily brushed off as the honey smh!!!