Horror Aficionados discussion

What's Coming for You
This topic is about What's Coming for You
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > What's Coming for You: Ten Unsettling Tales by Joshua Rex

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joshua (last edited Aug 25, 2020 11:51AM) (new) - added it

Joshua Rex Hello! My name is Joshua Rex. I am an author of speculative fiction and historical nonfiction. I'm thrilled to find such a vibrant author community here. I'm looking forward to being part of it! I thought I'd let everyone know about my new horror collection "What's Coming for You". Below is a brief description:

"In these ten unsettling tales—the debut collection from Joshua Rex—cities and houses become predators, mothers macabre curators, dormant antique coats and colonial legends revivified dangers. A psychometress resurrects a rapacious fiend, and a psychologist counsels an eerily familiar patient. A man returning home to bury his father is forced to exhume a horrid secret, and a bullied adolescent’s game-winning shot is not only a team victory but a bloody and visceral personal triumph.

Uniting these doomed is the unequivocal certainty that what is coming is coming for us all."

"What's Coming for You" is available for Kindle pre-order and will be released in paperback and eBook on August 31st.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GCVY75L/...

message 2: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 11084 comments Mod
congratulations on your book Joshua! it sounds really good. i'll have to wait til Friday to get it though.

message 3: by Joshua (new) - added it

Joshua Rex Thanks so much, Latasha! Very kind of you indeed!

message 4: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 11084 comments Mod
Your welcome!