Read-a-thon town discussion

Read-a-thons > August 22 to the 23 Read-a-thon!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) I might be able to join but I also might be at my grandmas house. I’ll update you when I find out

message 2: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 102 comments I definitely still be here if you need somebody to do the readathon with :)

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 12 comments I can probably do this

message 4: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) I’m for sure joining!

message 5: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) @Aria i loved clap when you land!

i plan on finishing my buddy reads maybe this time and once and for all. they’re really good so far!

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) My goals are
Finish We Were Liars
Finish Twilight
Finish Shatter the Sky
If I finish all of those I’ll start Divergent

message 7: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) I want to
finish Clap When You Land
finish Cat Sense
and
Read some Oathbringer or Brisingr
Also, just read any books that I feel like reading

message 8: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) My Readathon starts in 45 minutes and I’m deciding snacks. It’s raining here so perfect weather. Do you think I should have hot or iced coffee?

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) I think I’m going to have iced since it is quite hot in my room

message 10: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) I just read 20 pages of Twilight and watched some Instagram Reels

message 11: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) I’m a half hour in

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 12 comments Okay well it's 9:33 for me and I haven't even read anything yet
Anyway my plan is to finish City of Ashes today

message 13: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Well, I haven't read like anything today either. I'm only 36% through with CWYL, so I jus plan of finishing that since it is already like 7 pm

message 14: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 12 comments Good Luck!

message 15: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Thanks!
Somehow I just finished Clap When You Land

message 16: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Haha, have fun, and good luck!!

message 17: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) It’s 10 am and I just woke up 😅 I only read about 100 pages total last night so I need to get a move on. I’m planning on watching Howls Moving Castle this morning and after that I have no idea what I will read. I guess it all depends on what I’m feeling

message 18: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 12 comments Okay well the fact that it's 6:17 pm and I've read about a chapter just shows how great it am at doing readathons

message 19: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) It’s 3:40 pm and I only read 10 pages. The reason is my mom surprised me with a reading chair and I had to clean my room and then I just started cleaning the living room but now I might try to read and if not I will catch up on BookTube

message 20: by Kaitlyn (last edited Aug 22, 2020 02:15PM) (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) I don’t really feel like reading but I’m going to listen to an audiobook while painting or coloring to trick myself into reading