How to Win Friends and Influence People How to Win Friends and Influence People question

How do I get friends on Goodreads?
Jules Sub Jules Aug 18, 2020 02:23AM
I am a bit of an anomaly in my family and group of friends. I love to read. they don't. They would not come onto Goodreads. So, how do I make friends on here? How can I find people who like to read? Who want to join discussions? Thank you

Search for a book that you like and click on it. Then scroll down to the reviews and read till you find one you like (or scroll to the bottom until you reach the discussions). Read what people write, then click on their picture, which should take you to their profile page, where you will see "Follow" next to their photo, then "more." Click on "more" and you'll find a link to "add friend."

Welcome to Goodreads.

Jules wrote: "I am a bit of an anomaly in my family and group of friends. I love to read. they don't. They would not come onto Goodreads. So, how do I make friends on here? How can I find people who like to read..."

Wanna be friends?

Hey guys....... Someone pls help me with my addiction to complete a good book........when I start sm gd book I ignore all my work n studies n just wanna read. 🙆

Apoorv Kulshreshtha Have a balance between what you want to take out of the book in your life and reading the book. This way the book will help you to take action. Add no ...more
Dec 14, 2020 07:28PM · flag