Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Looking for ARCs

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E_K (new)

E_K | 2 comments Hello dear readers!

I’m a new author, half-baked, really, a clean slate so to say. But after a long time and professional editing, I’m finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I’m planning to publish my first book ever this September! Honestly, I’m excited AND scared at the same time.

I have yet to find my way through the complexity of self-publishing, but I’ve stumbled across the necessity of ARCs and here I am: looking for readers, who are willing to leave an honest review in return for a free copy. I have not uploaded it to any sites because I thought that a PDF is standard. But if you have any preferences (and/or guidelines) please let me know.

I’ve written a mafia-romance novel. If you are interested, please send me a PM. The file will be ready on the first of September.

BEAST

Synopsis: Kat lives in a golden cage, but her beautiful life is shadowed by the promise of what waits beyond the bars. When she finally grasps freedom, it‘s cut short by a brutal murder that turns her world upside down. Once more she finds her wings clipped, but this time, she’s not being coddled by her over-cautious grandparents. Instead, Kat is captured by a group of men who‘ve made ruthless domination their life’s work. But her powerful attraction to one of them might just be the most dangerous liability of all.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Eva K. More

message 2: by Shreya (new)

Shreya Vijay (shreyavijay) | 16 comments E_K wrote: "Hello dear readers!

I’m a new author, half-baked, really, a clean slate so to say. But after a long time and professional editing, I’m finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I’m plannin..."

Hey Eva,

The blurb sounds really promising. I would love to review your book. Could you give me your email so that I can shoot you a mail there? :)

Have a great day! :)

message 3: by layla (new)

layla E_K wrote: "Hello dear readers!

I’m a new author, half-baked, really, a clean slate so to say. But after a long time and professional editing, I’m finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I’m plannin..."

Hi Eva! Love your book, it sounds great! Just wondered what the age range is (i.e new adult, young adult etc?)