Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Shoe Box
This topic is about The Shoe Box
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Reviews not showing up

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert M. Moores (goodreadscomrobertmooresauthor) | 5 comments Someone who read my book said they left a review and I can't see it. I went on my author dashboard and it says 4 reviews and when I go to my book page, it says 3 reviews.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5521 comments Robert wrote: "Someone who read my book said they left a review and I can't see it. I went on my author dashboard and it says 4 reviews and when I go to my book page, it says 3 reviews.

Does anyone know what th..."

I have refreshed the books stats & I am now seeing four reviews. If you still aren't seeing that, I would suggest you sign out for a while & try again later. If you still don't see four reviews, you will need to use the Contact Us link at the top of this group to contact Support (Staff) :)

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert M. Moores (goodreadscomrobertmooresauthor) | 5 comments Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ wrote: "Robert wrote: "Someone who read my book said they left a review and I can't see it. I went on my author dashboard and it says 4 reviews and when I go to my book page, it says 3 reviews.

Does anyo..."
It's working now. Thank you!

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5521 comments Robert wrote: "Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ wrote: "Robert wrote: "Someone who read my book said they left a review and I can't see it. I went on my author dashboard and it says 4 reviews and when I go to my book page,..."

No worries! This is a big site & it sometimes takes a while for new things to display everywhere!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.