Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Take a Look, Find a Book! > Please help me find the name of this series!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aiswrya (new)

Aiswrya | 1660 comments I've been trying to find this RH series I read a few years ago, but can't remember the title/ author/ series name/ character names! Literally nothing LOL

It's a RH fantasy with one girl and 4 guys - one of the guys is an angel, the other a witch I can't remember what everyone else was! I want to say one of the guys was named Atti(cus) but my brain might be playing tricks on me here! I'm 90% sure there were 4 books in the series. I think there is a war in the last book and the girl ends up becoming the queen/ leader or something like that.

There isn't much to go on, BUT PLEASE HELP!! I really, really want to read it again. These are the times I wish I had joined GR much earlier than I did LOL

message 2: by T (new)

T (tpinks315) | 35 comments Could it be the series starting with this one: Winter's Guardian (Her Guardians, #1) by G. Bailey ?

I have to stop looking to help because my TBR list is growing!!! :D

message 3: by Aiswrya (new)

Aiswrya | 1660 comments Tonya wrote: "Could it be the series starting with this one: Winter's Guardian (Her Guardians, #1) by G. Bailey?

I have to stop looking to help because my TBR list is growing!!! :D"

OMG yess!! THANK YOU!

message 4: by Aiswrya (new)

Aiswrya | 1660 comments And I know what you mean with the TBR list LOL. I added so many when I was looking for this book!

message 5: by Kamarie (new)

Kamarie (kamilamarie) | 3 comments Sss series by Avery Song ?

Your description sounds familiar. It’s hard to place it 🧐