What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Imperfect Love (4Ever, #1)
This topic is about Imperfect Love
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance Book where a girl gets pregnant by a pre med student and has a difficult pregnancy. The guys dad is a doc and has a special powder for her. But then the guy leaves her, she runs away and goes to her dad. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments i'm trying to figure out what this book i called. It one of two. A duet romance series.

(Book 1)
Begins with the fact that her fiance cheated and married the other female on their wedding day with their wedding plans. After some time she finally goes out and meets a good looking med student. They hit it off and she ends up pregnant. He's happy but shes scared. She ends up in the hospital with (i believe) extremely high blood pressure. The guys father is a doctor and is working on a special formula for help women in her condition. It works but then she goes to the guys house, alome to tell his mother shea pregnant. He was suppose to be there with her but he never showed. (Mother hates her and disapproves). The mother tells her son no longer wants her andthat he wants her to get an abortion. Heart broken, she runs away to her fathers place where she struggles with her prgnancy because she no longer has access to the special formula that was helping her. She ends up in preterm labor and has twins. One of which eventually dies.

(Book 2)
She is now a med student about 6 years later i think. She ends up doing her residency where he frequently attends even though she tried her best to avoid him. When they meet again she learns hes engaged but it doesnt stop them from having a sexual relationship.
He hates her but cant stay away from her.he believes she left him & got an abortion where she believes he left her and wanted her to get an abortion.
Eventually he discovers he has a daughter, they talk and realize his mother manipulated them. They get together and she does a residency abroad. She gets pregnant again and has the same problem only this time around she also has cancer.

I cant figure out the titles of these books and can't find them in my history. If you guys can help me that would be great!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35372 comments Mod
Denise, around what year did you read these books? A range of years is fine.

What is the story's location (country, region, a well-known city)?

message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments I read this book last year (2019) but not sure when published. It was set in USA but not sure whats states they were set it.

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments Found the books! Its actually a trilogy not a duet.

The 4ever Series
Book 1 - Imperfect Love
Book 2 - Secret Love
Book 3 - Endless Love
By Isabelle White

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35372 comments Mod
Glad you found your book series, Denise. Here's the link for the first book - Imperfect Love by Isabella White.

message 6: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments Thank you

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Imperfect Love (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Isabella White (other topics)