The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Academy - 3rd Floor > Testing Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 412 (412 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

You will be tested by Cade here, please do not use until you have been trained and called for testing!

message 2: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Cade strides to the testing room, waiting for students to show up for their tests.

message 3: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
Hailey walked in the fakest smile on her face " So, Hello Cade" Hailey said having no intention of making this guy on her good side to pass

message 4: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Instructor Cade," Cade gritted his teeth. "First tester of the day, and it had to be you."

message 5: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Yeah, I wanted to make everyone else's tests terrible and ruin your day, Cade" Hailey said hoping her friends would still have an easy time passing after she made Cade insane

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 948 comments Sabrina, Jesse, and Peter comes in and sits down

message 7: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Cade acknowledges the three other students. "Sabrina, Jesse, and Peter. Please wait outside while I test Hailey first, then I'll call each of you in."

message 8: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Okay Cade, what do I need to do" Hailey said reminding herself where all of her knives were within her clothing and tightening the hair updo she had done this morning. She had ignored everyone and just spent her time training " Do I got to beat up some random attackers or..."Hailey said finding the electronics she had hid

message 9: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"No," Cade said scornfully. "Of course not. Sit down."

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 948 comments they sit outside

message 11: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"No, I am not sitting down for you to let some person come grab me while I am not prepared" Hailey snappily replied leaning against the wall, her hands held into fists

message 12: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT!" Cade roared. "Now sit down unless you want to fail."

((just do it lol))

message 13: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"I hate this place, I should have took the other mission" Hailey said sitting down with a leg under her for quickly getting up

message 14: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((brb))

message 15: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((kk)) Hailey repeatively tapped her nails which were usually long on the seat

message 16: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) Thalia walks in quietly waits for everyone else.

message 17: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Thalia. Wait outside with the other three, I'm testing Hailey first. Anyways, Hailey," Cade continued. "The first thing you're doing is a mental simulator. You are going to be in a simulator where someone is throwing knives repeatedly right next to your head. Got it?"

message 18: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Okay Cade" Hailey said getting up a smirk on her face, she was great with weapons

message 19: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Cade switched a button and the room transformed. A man with 10 knives in his hands stood in front of Hailey.

Hailey was backed up against a wall, unable to move.

message 20: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"I knew this would happen" Hailey said glaring at the man in front of her ((wait is she tied up of just like in a corner with no escape))

message 21: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((yep))

The man threw the first knife, a hair's breadth away from Hailey's eye.

((She can't be completely fearless))

message 22: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((kk))" Oh God, oh god, I really hate this school" Hailey said trying to jump and then realizing she was tied and then bascially pulling her shoulder out of place to grab a knife and start cutting at the rope

message 23: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

" Cade where ever you are I hate you" Hailey screamed " Come on" she said undoing on of the ropes on her wrist and now having the ability to not have to bend her arm backwards

message 24: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Lizzie Stone | 3924 comments Mod
Beth sees the others waiting outside and sits with them. She taps her fingers on her knee and looks around worriedly. She hopes she can get in or she ran away from that reform school for nothing.

message 25: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

The man throws three more knives, each of them barely missing her face.

message 26: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

" God, people are so dying when I get out of here" Hailey screamed the knives making it harder to focus. She finally got her legs undone and was fiddling with the lock on the handcuffs on her wrists(( I wanted it harder for her, because I clearly don't torture her enough ;))

message 27: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((yes))

The man advances, an evil look in his eyes. He throws a knife experimentally, 'accidentally' nicking the top of her ear.

message 28: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Okay, now you are definetly a goner" Hailey screamed touching her ear " You are more a goner than Zander and Zay and they will be dead tomorrow, so that means" Hailey said hiding that her hands were now free from the cuffs after pulling her thumb out of place and putting it back in" you are dead today" her grin was just pure happy, not evil, she was already that without trying(( interesting fact, popping your thumb out is really easy, I did it to both of mine and now can do it automatically))

message 29: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Cade's voice comes over the simulation. "There's a tiny bracelet. If you find it and put it on, you get out early. If you don't, well, you deal with the rest of the 5 knives."

message 30: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Helpful Cade! I am not finding that braclet! I am just killing him! Say goodbye to your man!" Hailey said shouting each thing louder than the last and then looking around the small room but formating all ways to get the guy

message 31: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Cade cackles over the intercom. "He's not an actual man. He's a robot. Just in your mind. He can't be killed. Good luck trying," he jeers.

message 32: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Aug 19, 2020 01:04PM) (new)

The man 3 more knifes, almost impaling Hailey through the eye.

message 33: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

" Shoot" Hailey wispers hitting the ground and rolling behind a couch " I will figure out how to kill him, if he is a robot that makes this ten times easier!" Hailey shouted looking around the room and seeing a few locked boxes" I am just gonna blow everything up, Cade!" Hailey shouted planning in her head. She ran to the boxes and grabbing a pin from her hair trying at the locks while usuing one of her hands to hold a knife and throw it at the man

message 34: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Can't," Cade smirked. "It's a SIMULATOR. Do you know what that means? It means everything is FAKE." He put mocking emphasis on these words. "So, you can't blow anything up."

message 35: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

" I will blow up your school then, Cade" Hailey shouted quickly opening the lock of one box and jamming her knife in the other and fishing out the braclet that was quite tiny while a knife grazed her shoulder and she rolled out of the way. She ran a circle around the guy and stuck the braclet on, still on the watch for knives in case Cade lied "And take my word" she shouted

message 36: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

The simulation ended. "Sorry," Cade makes a mocking pouty face. "This school can't be destroyed, no matter how hard you tried. Now, next you have another simulator. It's a mission, the exact same as the one before, but you're doing it alone."

message 37: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"I can destroy what I want, my training is hidden so you have no clue of my cappabilties" Hailey said cracking her fingers and smiling

message 38: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Your training ain't hidden," Cade snarls. "I know each and every student here, in and out," his voice drops dangerously low. "You have no secrets. You think you do, but you don't."

message 39: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Oh, you couldn't know this. Only a few people on this earth know all and not even my family knows" Hailey said her mind not mixed at all, completely aware that he did not know these things he was threatning

message 40: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((gtg))

message 41: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((bye!))

message 42: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((now you know what the test is so you can give it to other students))

message 43: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Alex walks in. She was so tired the past few days she was in her room, sleeping and studying.

message 44: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Ah, Miss Alex," Cade sneers. "Hailey is taking a momentary break because of her trauma. You're up. The first simulator is mental. You'll be in a sim, tied up against a wall while a man throws 10 knives right next to you. If you find a tiny bracelet and put it on, that is if you manage to get free, then the simulator will end early. Got it?"

((yes I got this from Divergent...))

message 45: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (haha lol.) "yes, i- i think so"

message 46: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((gtg sorry! If you want you can play Cade, just read the previous comments to know what the test is!))

message 47: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (its ok!! I can wait!!!)

message 48: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Sorry guys I had an appointment and will be back on in like 20 minutes))

message 49: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((I'm back! for a little while at least before dinner))

message 50: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey came in looking at Alex and smiling then giving Cade a look that said it all. " You going Alex? Good luck" She said sitting on a bench

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9