What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Time Scout (Time Scout, #1)
This topic is about Time Scout
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Series about a team of time travelers, possible pulp fiction. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hen (last edited Aug 12, 2020 06:56AM) (new)

Hen An | 3 comments Time ScoutI remember one which took place in victorian England and one in Rome. I think I read them in the early 2000:s on my Palm Pilot.
Can't really remember the means of time travel but I think the team spent time looking for each other when they arrived in time. Absolutely adult fiction because of action/violence and sex.

message 2: by Ergative (new)

Ergative Absolutive | 40 comments Sounds a bit like Robert Asprin & Linda Evans's Time Scout books. There are four or five of them. One definitely takes place at least partially in Rome, and another one definitely takes place in Victorian England (with Jack the Ripper). The first one is Time Scout.

message 3: by Hen (new)

Hen An | 3 comments Ergative wrote: "Sounds a bit like Robert Asprin & Linda Evans's Time Scout books. There are four or five of them. One definitely takes place at least partially in Rome, and another one definitely takes place in Vi..."

Yes! I think that's it! Thank you!!! (How I wasn't able to google this I will never know! I have tried for years.)

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35395 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Henrik. One way to narrow down a Google search is to limit it to one specific website. For example:

Google search of Goodreads:
site:goodreads.com "time travel" "victorian england" "rome"

message 5: by Hen (new)

Hen An | 3 comments And apparently I also read the Phule and Myth series. Oh the memories! <3

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Time Scout (other topics)