What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Tell Me You're Mine (The British Billionaires #1)
This topic is about Tell Me You're Mine
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Romance, Character named Damian (sp?) Lancaster has twin who's caused a scandal in his name, meets crises manager named Nicole on plane. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) (sajie) | 6 comments The male character is British and the woman is American. Meet on a plane to the states. I don't know anything more about this book. I haven't read it, but heard a snippet of an audiobook and don't remember the title.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35769 comments Mod
Stephanie, what's the genre (which we need to add to the topic header) - e.g., adult romance, mystery?

What is the hero's job? Who does the heroine work for? Can you tell us more about the scandal or plot?

Around what year did you read about this audiobook? A range of years is fine.

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) (sajie) | 6 comments Kris wrote: "Stephanie, what's the genre (which we need to add to the topic header) - e.g., adult romance, mystery?

What is the hero's job? Who does the heroine work for? Can you tell us more about the scandal..."

Apologies, it's an Adult Romance.

The main character, Damien (and I'm not sure I'm spelling it the way it is in the book since I only heard the audiobook), is the head of his own company called Lancaster (his last name, and spelling) Industries. The heroine has recently taken over her mothers company, which is a crisis management company. I don't remember the name of it.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35769 comments Mod
No worries. Thanks for updating the topic header. This will help searchers and moderators.

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) (sajie) | 6 comments Kris wrote: "No worries. Thanks for updating the topic header. This will help searchers and moderators."

I forgot to add more about the scandal. I think the brother, Dylan, did something publicly that was blamed on the good brother, Damien and Hero of the story, which he won't correct for some reason.

message 6: by Brenna (last edited Aug 11, 2020 04:07PM) (new)

Brenna | 484 comments Tell Me You're Mine. If this is the correct book, it looks like it hasn't been released yet.

EDIT: Oh but the audiobook was apparently released a few days ago

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) (sajie) | 6 comments Brenna wrote: "Tell Me You're Mine. If this is the correct book, it looks like it hasn't been released yet.

EDIT: Oh but the audiobook was apparently released a few days ago"

Yes. That's it. I just looked on Audible and listened to the snippet I'd heard. I don't know why I didn't tag it when I first heard it, but thank you. it's available on Audible.