What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Gift
This topic is about The Gift
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. The book is called "the gift" about a lady seeing ghost or hearing ghost. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tasha (new) - added it

Tasha Jo Hinkley | 4 comments Book is called the gift about a lady seeing ghost or hearing ghost I think it turns to a love store I read a few chapters back in 2011 it has a blue cover I don't remember who wrote and her car breaks down in the first chapter and some guy stops to help..

message 2: by Blue (new)

Blue | 831 comments The only blue covered books I found with that title are:

Celia Ahern
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Louise Jensen
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

is either of these the book?

message 3: by Tasha (new) - added it

Tasha Jo Hinkley | 4 comments no. I think there is a woman's face on it but in not sure the title is down at the bottom in fancy letters I think

message 4: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1221 comments Is it A Gift of Ghosts? Here is the cover: A Gift of Ghosts (Tassamara, #1) by Sarah Wynde

message 5: by Tasha (new) - added it

Tasha Jo Hinkley | 4 comments no not that one either

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35691 comments Mod
Tasha, that's a good start. You must copy genre (e.g., adult fantasy romance) and plot details (from your first post) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 7: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 21 comments heres another possibility
Ghost Gifts (Ghost Gifts #1) by Laura Spinella

message 8: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1221 comments This is it: The Gift The Gift by Deb Stover The cover is a match and the publication date and subject look right and I confirmed on amazon Look Inside that her car breaks down in the first chapter and someone shows up to help her.

message 9: by Tasha (new) - added it

Tasha Jo Hinkley | 4 comments thank you Adele that's the book!!! omg im so happy

message 10: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1221 comments You're very welcome. Happy to help. :)