2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
This topic is about Minutes to Kill
Minutes to Kill > Question P

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6196 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

message 2: by Robin (last edited Aug 09, 2020 01:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Robin (robinmy) | 1401 comments I enjoyed this story and thought it was a good balance between suspense and romance.

I was kind of surprised that we didn't find out what happened to Chet's daughter. I was wondering if she was one of the girls that climbed on the truck. Of course, they would have identified her if that were the case.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 1035 comments Enjoyed this book very much. Excellent mix of romance and suspense. The villains were seriously diabolical.

I think that the ending was a bit rushed with so much action and detail put into the last couple of chapters. It is as if Leigh was trying to fit it all into her page limit.

Robin (robinmy) | 1401 comments You're right, Lauren. Mick and Sam were seriously scary.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 1998 comments I enjoyed this book more than the first one. I got into from the start. I agree Lauren everyone involved with the trafficking was scary.

I didn't have a problem with the ending. Maybe because I read through quickly. I wanted to see if Hannah was going to stay or do the long distance thing for another book.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 850 comments I enjoyed this book more than the first one also. I wonder if we will find out about Chet's daughter in the next book. This one had me right from the beginning. I thought there was a really good balance of romance and suspense.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 1035 comments Karen ♐ wrote: " Chet's daughter in the next book. This one had me right from the beginning. I thought there was a really good ba..."

I want to know about his daughter too. I hope she's alive. It would literally kill Chet if she were dead.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6196 comments Mod
I’m hoping for a good outcome for Chet.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 1998 comments I'm hoping for a Chet update too.