rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) TEMPLATE
Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:
Powers:
How did they know about the Hope:

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Note that this topic is for survivors who haven't been captured by the Hope and are trying to rescue the captured ones.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Me too!

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Approved!

message 5: by xavier (new)

xavier | 132 comments Name)) Harley Rodriguez
Nickname)) Harles

Age)) 14
DOB)) May 3rd
Zodiac Sign)) Taurus

Gender)) Female
Sexuality)) Ace and demiromantic

Appearance)) https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/5c/...

Personality)) Harley is skeptical of literally everyone/everything and is always observing/looking for things that are wrong. She’s secretive but usually polite. She’s been doing Tae-Keon-Do for more than 8 years, and she’s really proud of it and her accomplishments. She’s not arrogant though. She can be very stubborn and sometimes waits too much to do something;the opposite of being impulsive.

Background)) Harley caught the disease in a sleepover when the extreme version of COVID-19 was a thing, and when most of the girls there died, she was told to pretend as if it was something completely different as her father told her about the scientists and what they were doing.

Powers)) can make Hard light constructs ( https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/... ) and whenever someone touches her skin without her officially saying that they’re allowed to, they get burned; it feels like touching a live fire.

message 6: by xavier (new)

xavier | 132 comments Yay!

message 7: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((Ava, where did Reggie go?))

message 8: by xavier (new)

xavier | 132 comments ((Living room))

message 9: by Jeremy (last edited Aug 09, 2020 05:07PM) (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 268 comments Mod
before I do this...can I make ghost rider? I ask this with reason...trust me. Plus I want to make sure it's OK to make it before I actually do.

message 10: by xavier (new)

xavier | 132 comments What is that?

message 11: by Nic (new)

Nic Name= Christina
Nickname=Chris
Age= 15
DOB= 24,12
Gender=Female
Sexuality= Bisexual
Looks= Long wavy fire like hair, very light tan, 6.5 feet, very skinny, loves wearing leather and jeans, tattoos= https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/7440...
https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/4084...
Wears contacts that make her eyes purple.
Personality= kindhearted, loves her boyfriend, fierce, won't give up without a fight, knows how to street fight and use a gun.
Background= Chris was at a party with her boyfriend when they both caught the virus. Her boyfriend unfortunately died leaving Chris heartbroken she get depression, she finds her power during her depression. Her parents abuse her which make her depression worse her best friend also contracted the virus and survived, the last words her best friend told her before committing suicide because otherwise she would be caught were 'Run Chris the Hope is coming. Pretend you never caught the Disease.' She's been hiding since day 10.
Powers=Super Speed and invisibility
How she knew= her best friend was caught and committed suicide.

message 12: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Accepted! This is so cool! I love her!

message 13: by Nic (new)

Nic Rose wrote: "Accepted! This is so cool! I love her!"

Thanks so much Rose!!

message 14: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Np!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Night Lake
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=henry...[image error]
Personality: Likes to keep to himself, though there's not a lot of other people to talk too. He can be very quick, but also gets distracted easily. If he ever makes friends, he makes sure they don't get hurt.
Background: the deadly disease of Coronavirus, found his home a year ago. He and his brother got better, but there parents went quick.
Powers: Can turn invisible.
How did they know about the Hope: His brother is trapped there, and He's trying to get him out.

message 16: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Who is his brother? Other than that approved

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm...I don't know....

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Thomas, I think you have to create the brother character.I don't know....

message 19: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) If you want to include his brother in the rp, then you have to create him. If not, then it's fine.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Oops..sorry Thomas

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 26, 2020 01:48PM) (new)

Name: Josh Lake
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=peter...[image error]
Personality: won't say anything to the Hope people. He would rather die than talk to them. He always carries a notebook.
Background: He was captured by Hope, but his brother got away. He wishes every day that ge could see him again.
Powers: flight.
How did they know about the Hope: They are inside of it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((your looks are from Peter pan!!!!? noice!!))

message 23: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Accepted!

message 24: by Matt (Custom Pop Form) (last edited Aug 26, 2020 01:13PM) (new)

Matt (Custom Pop Form) Name: Parker Reyes

Sexuality: Straight

Looks:

Personality: Tough and street hardened, but loyal and friendly once you get to know him

Background: He was at a Comic Con in a ghost Rider costume that was true to the comics and show, because he designed it, painstakingly making it from hand. His favorite superhero was Ghost Rider, and he absolutely adored him. He caught the virus and he died from it. He was in between life and death, when the Rider (who was real, and Stan lee made a character in his comics) came to him, sensing how much he loved him. He asked Parker if he wanted vengance on Hope, and to help others achieve it. Parker said yes, and the Rider went into him. Parker, with his favorite super hero now a part of him, was reborn, and swore to help others fight Hope.

Powers: Possesed by Ghost Rider, his favorite superhero. His skull is exposed and he has hair made of flames. He has superstrength and advanced healing.

How did they know about the Hope: Some scientists tries to capture him, but he killed them.

message 25: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Cool! Accepted

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(Nice character Kevi!)

Matt (Custom Pop Form) ((thanks!))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Peter King
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=Nembe...[image error]
Personality: He has the attitude of a grumpy old man. rather be with adults than children.
Background: He time traveled here from the past. He used to be in a academy called, The umbrella academy. A group of special power people. But he traveled here and got stuck.
Powers: can teleport through space and time.
How did they know about the Hope: he accidentally teleported there.

message 29: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Thomas, because he didn't get the virus, he should be under the general citizens topic. I'll approve him there if if you could help transfer his info there 😅

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah. Okay.

message 31: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection)
description     description     description
𝕬𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖆 𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖊
                                                               ~ Survivor, 15, Female
----------------------------------------------------------

With her don't carish vibes, it's no wonder that Arelia had escaped the clutches of the Hope. True, she was an incredible fighter and she held her own principles firmly. She would never be controlled, let alone be caught for that sort of freaky experiments. The Hope was just pure weird.

Waking up after 48 hours of coma, she had the faint feeling that she had some sort of power over light. With a flick of her wrists, she could bend light, reflect light, create light and even heal. Powers were minor issues to her; she only wanted freedom. And so this wild unruly girl escaped from the hospital, fighting her battles alone.

The world was so large but her luck was rotten. Two days in a row, she had to fight with the agents of the Hope, seeking shelter in abandoned playgrounds and wild forests. She rejoiced in the freedom though. Her only goal was to jive and that had been achieved. Nearly. She just needed some friends, and her life would be all perfect in her opinion.

~ I don't have time to hate anyone. I either love you, or I don't care at all.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: David Hargreaves
Sexuality:straight
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=diego...

Personality: He is a vigilante. He is cold and dark. Not afraid to kill.
Background: When he was 15, his brother disappeared. He had his powers from the beginning, but he caught the sickness, and recovered. But nothing happened to him. So Hope let him go.
Powers: Can control metal. Mainly uses knives.
How did they know about the Hope: They were there for a while, before being realised.