Space RP discussion

The Academy > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments RP ONLY

message 2: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Elanor walks in with Raina and Sage. She finds a table and claims it for her friends, then heads to the buffet section and loads her plate.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Raina follows Elanor's lead and basically takes everything that fits on her plate

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Who cooks all this, it looks amazing" Raina says looking around for a chef

message 5: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Elanor looks at Raina’s plate, incredulous. “That’s a lotta food,” she says. She puts some salad, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese on her plate. She also grabs a Sprite, then sits back down at their table.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "I have not ate for 2 hours" Raina says winking

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (I grab a metal tray and start piling food on it) she smiles her stomach growling then walks over and sits with the others

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (I’m like so hungry) says sage stuffing food in her mouth

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) After finishing every crumble on her plate Raina says" We should head to the dorm and see what everyone is doing there"

message 10: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) “Okay,” Elanor says. She puts a couple of treats in her pocket for the dorm.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Agreed) says sage finishing her food and standing up

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments Sage sprints back to the cafeteria remembering that she left her phone there then she sees a girl banging her head on the table (I’m are you ok) says Sage brightly

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Really I do 0 gravity two this is my first year hey maybe we should train together sometime) says Sage smiling (I’m Sage by the way I’m a first year, what are you studying here, I’m studying battle strategy I’m mainly hoping I can transfer from here into battle school) says Sage

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Cool I’m just a human two) says sage (anyway I have to go meet my friends bye it’s was nice meeting you) says sage turning to walk away

message 15: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) As Raina came into the careteria, she saw a giant buffet of food and no other people. She grabbed a plate of food and sat down

message 16: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments Calli walked in, rubbing her eyes. She grabbed a plate of food and sat down at the table Raina was at.

message 17: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Guys this is even better than yesterday, that is impossible!" Raina said remebering the delicious food from yesterday

message 18: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “Yeah, it’s pretty good” Calli said.

message 19: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Spyxx walked in and grabbed some food. She sat down and quickly ate a few pieces of steak before heading back to the dorm.

message 20: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Hey you guys is the headmistress teaching us training or do we just train by ourselves

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Think she training us ) says Sage between mouth fulls

message 22: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "I am heading to the training room" Raina says then gets up and heads out

message 23: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “If my cousin is training you guys, then I’m not coming” Calli said with displeasure in her voice.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (I’m sorry who’s is your cus again) asks sage drinking her DR Pepper

message 25: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “The headmistress” Calli said

message 26: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) After falling out of the 0 gravity room from not closing the door Riana came back to the cafeteria

message 27: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Hey Sage and Calli"

message 28: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “Hey, Raina.” Calli said.

message 29: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) 'Should we go train, the Headmistress might have an assignment tonight"
'

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Yeah we should) says Sage

message 31: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “Sure” Calli said. She walked out of the cafeteria and to the training room.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (I have to go get my training suit on) says Sage

message 33: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Raina walked in quietly. She grabbed some food and went to eating, very hungry.