Space RP discussion

The Academy > Spaceship Storage and Launch Area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments RP ONLY

message 2: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Raina enters the room and sits on a bench waiting for eveyone before they go to lanch to explore the alien planet as their mission statement said

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Hey Raina you ready for the mission) asks Sage as she walks into the launch room

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Also are we all taking our own ships or the same one) Sage asks

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Definetly"Raina says"but we need at least the rest of our group before heading out"

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "I think that each group should take just one so if there are any hints all of the ships will not scare them"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Yeah I’m not sure where they are after training we all kind of split up) says Sage checking her watch

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Ok) says Sage

message 10: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments Calli walks into the room. “Do you know where everyone else is?” She asks Sage and Raina.

message 11: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) " No, but if one person comes we could take a ship and the other 4 may be able to meet us there" Raina says, impatient

message 12: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) “I’m here, please don’t tell me I’m late,” Trillian says, rushing in.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (No idea) says sage shrugging (they need to get here soon we leave in 30 minutes)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Oh wait no we leave in 15 minutes my bad) says Sage laughing nervously

message 15: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Well should we start loading up one of our ships with stuff we may need?" Raina says

message 16: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) “You guys nervous?” Trillian asks.

message 17: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments ((I gtg soon, can we do this a bit later when everyone’s here?))

message 18: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) ((Yes see you soom))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments ((Yeah!))

message 20: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone Spyxx walks into the room with some supplies. "Hey guys, I'm reporting for duty. Am I late or are there still others that need to come?"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (No not every one is here yet I don’t think) says Sage glancing around the room

message 22: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) “I think we’re still waiting on some people,” Trillian tells Spyxx.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments ((Hey do our characters have launch suits and stuff??))

message 24: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Stone "Okay, I'll just wait with you guys then," Spyxx tells them.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Cool) says Sage smiling while fiddling with one of the buckles on her black and grey launch suit

message 26: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "As soon as Elanor comes in we should be set to go" Raina says packing some stuff into a small bag

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Ok) says Trin taking a seer in the ship her slime fitting suit moved easily good for combat she sets to readying her lazy gun in case anything bad happened

message 28: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “Yep, we are just waiting on Eva and Elanor now.” Calli said.

message 29: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) (( Eva has exams to study for she said that in the other group will not be here this week))

message 30: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments ((Okay))

message 32: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Raina starts looking over some maps of where they will be going and says" I wonder where Elanor is"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (I don’t no but we need to leave soon) says Sage looking at her watch

message 34: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Elanor dashes in. “I’m here!” She says.

message 35: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) " We are all here then! How are we going to split up?" Raina says ready to leave

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (You almost missed us) says Sage grinning strapping herself into her seat

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (What do you mean) says Sage

message 38: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Raina does the same smiling about there first mission

message 39: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) " I mean are we all taking our own ship or just going in our groups" Raina says

message 40: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Elanor nods. “Sorry, I was doing something. Exploring. Anyways,” she said shyly. “Who’s here?”

message 41: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments Claudia walks into the room and Calli immediately turns away from her.
“Good luck on your mission! If you need help, there are radios that you can use to call the other group or me with. Do you have any questions?” Claudia says

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Don’t worry about it) says Sage grinning to Eleanor (and Sage is here) she says grinning

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Nope not me) she says smiling at Cali and her distance for her cousin

message 44: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Everyone is here and by the way Headmiistress how should we travel, should we take our own ships or our captians"

message 45: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Elanor smiles. “Guys please say your name so I know attendance.”

message 46: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) " Raina is here"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 201 comments (Sage is here) says Sage fake smiling to wide 😬

message 48: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “You will be taking your own spaceships. The coordinates for the planet should be in your ship’s GPS.” Claudia says

message 49: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Perfect" Raina says throwing her bags behind her

message 50: by Gem, Creator of the Group (new)

Gem | 249 comments “Is everyone ready?” Claudia asks

« previous 1