Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Birthday (Natura Elementals #0.7)
This topic is about The Birthday
Serieses! > Add Book to Series / Correct Series Name

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sloane (last edited Aug 06, 2020 04:54PM) (new) - added it

Sloane Calder | 16 comments Hello.

I have three books all in the same series. The series is titled incorrectly on one of the books (The Mistake) and doesn't match what's on Amazon. The series name is Natura Elementals. I need that series name on all three books (The Mistake, The Birthday, and The Call of Fire). I was unable to add a series name to The Birthday, and I need all three books to say Natura Elementals next to series.

Thanks!
Sloane

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Sloane wrote: "Hello.

I have three books all in the same series. The series is titled incorrectly on one of the books (The Mistake) and doesn't match what's on Amazon. The series name is Natura Elementals. I nee..."

reviewing

message 3: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Sloane wrote: "Hello.

I have three books all in the same series. The series is titled incorrectly on one of the books (The Mistake) and doesn't match what's on Amazon. The series name is Natura Elementals. I nee..."

1. Does The Birthday come before or after Call of Fire? I will add to the series.

2. Also, Kindle editions use ASIN, not ISBN, and are designated Kindle edition, not ebooks.

3. Call of Fire is designated as an ebook, and has an ISBN. Is there going to be Kindle edition?

4. the Birthday says Kindle, but it has an ISBN.

can you clarify these please, and I will adjust accordingly.

message 4: by Sloane (new) - added it

Sloane Calder | 16 comments 1 - Both The Mistake and The Birthday are prequel novellas in the series. The Mistake is listed as (.5). If you must assign a number, please assign (.75) to The Birthday.

2 - All of the books will have both ASIN and ISBN numbers. Both The Birthday and The Call of Fire haven't been released on Amazon yet, and thus, do not have ASINs yet.

3 - Call of Fire will be Kindle and print (eventually) only. That book hasn't released yet.

4 - The Birthday will be on Kindle at the end of August and currently only has an ISBN number.

My apologies for posting versions incorrectly.

message 5: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Sloane wrote: "1 - Both The Mistake and The Birthday are prequel novellas in the series. The Mistake is listed as (.5). If you must assign a number, please assign (.75) to The Birthday.

2 - All of the books will..."

It's ok - I'll correct it. There are lots of details to keep track of.

message 6: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Sloane wrote: "1 - Both The Mistake and The Birthday are prequel novellas in the series. The Mistake is listed as (.5). If you must assign a number, please assign (.75) to The Birthday.

2 - All of the books will..."

series updated, titles updated accordingly, and ASIN/ISBN and formats corrected.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/2840...

If I missed something, please advise.

message 7: by Sloane (new) - added it

Sloane Calder | 16 comments This is great, Suzi! Thanks so much for your help.

Sloane