Bookish Worms discussion

Past BOTMs > The Wrath and the Dawn August 2020 Discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello members!
Our Fantasy themed BOTM for August is...
The Wrath and the Dawn!!!

Discuss characters, settings, have debates, ask questions, make predictions, or just discuss your favorite/least favorite parts of the book.

If you are unable to participate due to not having the book or not being able to access it anywhere, please let me know.

((ALSO!!! Continue inviting people! The group has been dying down a bit lately, so continue to participate in games, discussions, and challenges. If you have any ideas for the group or suggestions, we would love to hear them!))

message 2: by Ani (new)

Ani (anic) | 156 comments Oh I wish I could read this one, but I don't have a copy :( hope everyone has fun though :)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Mirzayee🇦🇫 (sarahmirzayee) | 1052 comments Mod
I literally know nothing about this book so I can’t wait to read it and be shocked!

message 4: by Elena (new)

Elena (elena04) | 61 comments Ahhh yay I can’t wait to read this one!!! I’ve had it on hold at my library for weeks so I hope it comes in on time

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Okay so I totally forgot that this was the BOTM! I loved the book it was really great, I finished in a single day and it was so worth it! How is everyone else feeling so far?

message 6: by Necmi (new)

Necmi Çoban | 229 comments I started to read it yesterday.

message 7: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) I actually saw that this is a Webtoon! It's not done yet, but if anyone wants to read it that way, you can.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

^ oh yah! I found that out after I finished the book, I ended up reading that as well because the art was so beautiful!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I found the webtoon before the book, and I had seen the book but not read it. So I picked it up and it was really good.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (theenigmatic) | 181 comments Mod
Yes what originally wanted me to pick up the book was the webtoon.

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara | 98 comments I tried reading this book 3 times and dnf-ed it all three times. Same with the webtoon...
But that's my opinion, if you like it you that's awesome! :)

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} ReLiz ⚡️ wrote: "Yes what originally wanted me to pick up the book was the webtoon."

I really enjoy the webtoon! It updates Tuesdays, right?

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (theenigmatic) | 181 comments Mod
For me it's technically Monday, but on the app it says Tuesdays. Depends on your time zone I guess.

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} ReLiz ⚡️ wrote: "For me it's technically Monday, but on the app it says Tuesdays. Depends on your time zone I guess."

Oh yeahhh. What other webtoons do you read?

message 15: by Necmi (new)

Necmi Çoban | 229 comments I finished the book 20th of August, 2020. I also read the second book. But according to me the first book is better.