What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Tragic (Lark Cove, #3)
This topic is about Tragic
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance. Hero makes custom wood tables. Heroine moves next door to his house/cabin in wooded area? He didn't like her at first, might be a recluse. No kids. [s]

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna Rae | 96 comments Hi! I’m looking for a romance. The heroine moves into the house (or cabin?) right next to the hero’s, so they’re neighbors.
I think he might have been a bit of a recluse. He definitely didn’t like her at first.
I remember he makes custom wood tables (maybe even other furniture) and the heroine loves the table.
I read it about 3 or 4 years ago.
Thanks for any help!

Anna Rae | 96 comments SamSpayedPI wrote: "Could it be the same book that Moira is looking for?"

Maybe? I’ll check that right away. Thanks!

message 4: by Sinead (new)

Sinead (sineadwv) | 11 comments Anna wrote: "Hi! I’m looking for a romance. The heroine moves into the house (or cabin?) right next to the hero’s, so they’re neighbors.
I think he might have been a bit of a recluse. He definitely didn’t like..."

Is it this?Finally

Anna Rae | 96 comments Sinead wrote: "Anna wrote: "Hi! I’m looking for a romance. The heroine moves into the house (or cabin?) right next to the hero’s, so they’re neighbors.
I think he might have been a bit of a recluse. He definitel..."

No, and I’m pretty sure neither of them had kids. Thanks anyway!

message 6: by Peter (new)

Peter McKean | 2 comments This sounds quite a lot like Disappearing Acts by Terry McMillan.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Anna Rae | 96 comments Peter wrote: "This sounds quite a lot like Disappearing Acts by Terry McMillan.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1..."

That’s not it, I’m pretty sure neither of them had kids. Thanks though!

message 8: by Kris (last edited Aug 03, 2020 09:19AM) (new)

Kris | 35392 comments Mod
Anna, I added some plot details to the topic header, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- What's the location (country, region, near a well-known city, small town)?
- What's her job? Why did she move?

Anna Rae | 96 comments Kris wrote: "Anna, I added some plot details to the topic header, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

Feel free to update it by clicking the small ..."

Thank you very much!! I think it might have been a small town, pretty sure they lived in a wooded area, maybe even near a lake.
Unfortunately, I don’t remember why she moved.

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35392 comments Mod
You're welcome.

message 12: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Rae | 96 comments Rosa wrote: "Second Chances?"

No, thank you though!

message 13: by Glenna (new)

Glenna | 12 comments Possibly First Impressions?

message 14: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Rae | 96 comments Glenna wrote: "Possibly First Impressions?"

That’s not it, I’m also pretty sure it was published after 2010. Thanks though!

Kristin | 45 comments Tragic by Devney Perry

message 16: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5211 comments Tragic for the link.

message 17: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Rae | 96 comments Kristin wrote: "Tragic by Devney Perry"

Yes!! That’s it. Thank you!