2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2020 > Nadia's 2020 Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Benhamed | 14 comments ok so its currently August 1st so im very late BUTT its ok because my goal is going to be 5-10 only because im trying to get back into reading again :)

message 2: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Benhamed | 14 comments so I guess I can update this so I finished ..
- hush hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
it had 391 pages and this book gets a lot of mixed reviews but I really liked that book . it was actually a reread and yea !
so thats it as of right now I guess lol

message 3: by Ilona, Global Moderator (new)

Ilona | 4120 comments Welcome to the group, Nadia! Best of luck with your reading goal :)

message 4: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Benhamed | 14 comments thank youu :)

message 5: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Benhamed | 14 comments update :) sooo i’m reading (audiobook) on the come up for the group read and i’m almost done with it so yay ! i’m also reading (audiobook) sadie although i haven’t made much progress but once i finish on the come up i’ll finish sadie . i’m also reading the second book in the hush hush series which is crescendo (audiobook but following along with the book) i haven’t gotten far at all maybe 20 pages then i put it down . i will pick it back up eventually and the last thing i picked up is aristotle and dante discover the secrets of the universe (ebook) . i’m actually reading this with a friend and we picked it up but neither of us have continued yet but we will eventually ! and yeaa that’s my update :)

message 6: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Benhamed | 14 comments also with sadie i’m following along with the actually book ! ^

message 7: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Benhamed | 14 comments oops forgot to mention i’m also reading the turn of the key and yea that’s it lol :)

message 8: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Benhamed | 14 comments ok so i finished on the come up .. omg it was so good !

message 9: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Benhamed | 14 comments update :) soo i finished sadie a few days ago then i started and finished this star wont go out by john green now i’m reading the turn of the key . i just started it today and it’s a good book so far :)

message 10: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Benhamed | 14 comments i finished the turn of the key .. and this book was one of the best books i’ve ever read .