Challenge Corner discussion

A Change of View (Northern Lights, #2)
This topic is about A Change of View
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary/Rom > A Change of View by Freya Barker --> Starting August 19th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 23393 comments Mod
What if one morning you look in the mirror and no longer recognize the person looking back?

When Leelo can no longer identify herself by the roles that once defined her, it's both terrifying and liberating. Oh, she feels the loss, the grief, and then the anger, but when she inherits property up north, she jumps at the promise of freedom and independence.

Yet not everyone in her new community is what they seem, starting with the surly mountain man down the road.

As owner of the local fishing lodge, Roar is content with his everyday life. And the older he gets, the less he appreciates change. So when a blue-haired, tattooed ‘city girl’ moves into the old motel, shaking up his daily routine, he’s none too pleased.

Still, something about the woman’s easy smile and almost reckless grit has him step up as her keeper.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 60755 comments Mod
Starting this one now!

Kelly | 3824 comments Starting this after Athena's choice

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Wooohoo, I will probably dive into Athena's choice after this lol

message 5: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

I'll start this after Red White & Royal Blue

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly wrote: "I'll start this after Red White & Royal Blue"

oooo

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

21%: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

47%: (view spoiler)

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

72%: (view spoiler)

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

Kelly | 3824 comments 21% - (view spoiler)

Kelly | 3824 comments Alaina wrote: "21%: [spoilers removed]"

description

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kelly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "21%: [spoilers removed]"

"

Lol. Yes.

message 14: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kelly wrote: "21% - [spoilers removed]"

Also yes. So weird. That takes sibling love to a whole new weird level.

message 15: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kelly wrote: "21% - [spoilers removed]"

Yeah I was also kind of shocked when I heard that

message 16: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kelly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "21%: [spoilers removed]"

"

LOL

message 17: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

25% (view spoiler)

message 18: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Why is Leelo always getting scared by Roar? It's getting too repetitive

message 19: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina wrote: "21%: [spoilers removed]"

HAAA

Kelly | 3824 comments Aly wrote: "Why is Leelo always getting scared by Roar? It's getting too repetitive"

I was going to say the same thing!

message 21: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

I'm glad you caught that too

message 22: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

50% (view spoiler)

message 23: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (last edited Aug 19, 2020 10:29AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

70% Leelo cries a lot, menopause or just an emotional person? Maybe both but it's bugging me a bit (view spoiler)

message 24: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

finished (view spoiler)

message 25: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina wrote: "100%: [spoilers removed]"

Yeah, that's good. I might try to read the first book when I have time

message 26: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly wrote: "70% Leelo cries a lot, menopause or just an emotional person? Maybe both but it's bugging me a bit [spoilers removed]"

lmaaaooo dying.

Kelly | 3824 comments Aly wrote: "70% [spoilers removed]"

Yeah it's a little annoying ^^'

Kelly | 3824 comments Aly wrote: "finished [spoilers removed]"

Finished (view spoiler)