This topic is about Scythe
Book of the Month Discussions > August 2020- Scythe

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tessa (new) - added it

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 1136 comments Mod
start discussing whenever!

Lucy Tonks | 636 comments Mod
this is one of my favorite series of all time! it has such a great and interesting plot and i love the characters. i won't lie, i really don't like the romance that we get in this book, but there are so many other great things in this book that i am able to ignore it

message 3: by Tessa (new) - added it

Don’t hate me, but I DNFed this book. It was too uninteresting honestly

message 4: by Ani (new) - added it

Ani (anic) | 250 comments I wish to read it but I don't have a physical copy and for the first time, that is the only way that I want to read it haha, sorry. Hope everyone enjoys it though!

Rheanna (goodreadscomuser_rheanna) I really enjoyed this series, especially the first one. I found that the last book wasn’t great tho.

Random Pineapple (certifiedkilljoy) The first one was decent and I loved the second one. The third one took a flying leap off a cliff and I hated it. @Tessa HC understandable have a nice day.

Rheanna (goodreadscomuser_rheanna) 😂😂😂 yeah the third one was pretty bad (especially the ending)

Lucy Tonks | 636 comments Mod
@Tessa, yeah i understand why you hated it. it isn't a book that's for everyone, but personally i really like it.

also, guys i loved the toll, but i was really pissed by the ending, i hated that last chapter

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) I disliked this book and hated the 2nd one more. Also my friend ranted to me about the 3rd one so I personally didn’t like it at all

Gerardine  Betancourt  (geraldin13) planning to read this very soon

message 11: by Tessa (new) - added it

I really tried to read this, because so many people recommended it to me, but I just couldn't get through it:(

Gerardine  Betancourt  (geraldin13) this starts amazing

Gerardine  Betancourt  (geraldin13) i just finished this book and i really enjoyed every part of this

message 14: by Tessa (new) - added it

Gerardine wrote: "i just finished this book and i really enjoyed every part of this"

That's great! Maybe someday in the near future I'll try to pick this up again