What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Preacher Man
This topic is about Preacher Man
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. A Priest who isn't a priest opens up a church, he falls in love with a girl that goes to that church. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 3 comments Okay, so I want to say this came out 4-5 years ago? I honestly can't remember the year it came out. I know that there is a Priest who isn't really a priest, he's trying to hide from someone. He leaves his home for somewhere new and opens up a Church. There is one specific girl at his church that he has fallen for, at night he goes to her house and just watches her. I think there was one part where she goes to church about to be baptized and she is wearing really see through clothes, and her mom gets really upset. I know that the mom ends up calling the Priest to have him exercise her daughter because the mom thinks she is possessed. The girl is tied up in her bed because of the mom. The Priest goes over to the girl and I think they start 'doing it" the mom walks in, and the Priest says to the mom that he is taking her daughter away. They end up getting married. I also remember that towards the end during like a Church picnic someone from his past comes back to try to kill him, he tries to protect his wife and he goes after the guy and I think he kills him. This is a Standalone book, I looked up all books that had to do with Priests and I can't find it anywhere.

Terri | 355 comments Preacher Man by Jessa Kane Fits you description perfectly.

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 3 comments Terri wrote: "Preacher Man by Jessa Kane Fits you description perfectly."

Yeeaaaah! lol!!! Thank you!

Terri | 355 comments Your welcome!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Preacher Man (other topics)