2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Kiss Me, Kill Me (Lucy Kincaid, #2)
This topic is about Kiss Me, Kill Me
Kiss Me, Kill Me > Question E

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6269 comments Mod
Sean contacts Hans Vigo for insight about Lucy’s application decision. Was he out of line?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 770 comments Technically, maybe, but he was so concerned for Lucy, I don't think he could help himself from trying to help her at any cost.

Melissa (melissasd) | 676 comments Yes. It was really none of his business. That was something Lucy would have done if she had wanted to.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1681 comments He was out of line and he knew it, but he didn't care. He knew Lucy was an excellent candidate and she should have gotten in. He just wanted to know why she didn't.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6269 comments Mod
Yeah, he crossed the line but it turned out well. Someone needed to find out what happened and Lucy had convinced herself she wasn’t worthy, case closed. Lucy’s shutdown left the door open for others to step in.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 856 comments He was definitely out of line but it came from a good place. He just wanted to help knowing that she had all the qualifications so something must be wrong.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 2023 comments I'm in the minority here. I didn't have a problem with Sean contacting Hans. He used his connections to help Lucy. If there was a legitimate problem with her acceptance to the FBI, I'm sure Sean would have helped her work through it. As it turns out, there was a vendetta. If Sean hadn't sought answers, Lucy would have wallowed in self pity longer.

Also, I think her family would have searched out Hans if Lucy had confided in them.