Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Beta reader for 83 page screenplay (11k words)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Craig (new)

Craig | 4 comments I need and experienced beta reader who enjoys ridiculous comedies and can help me mostly with story, structure, characters, and pacing.

‘Alien cheek busters,’ is an action comedy about a small group trying to survive an invasion by some knuckle-headed Aliens.

I’m offering $20 and looking for a 1-2 day turnaround.

Thanks,
Craig

message 2: by Soare (new)

Soare Stapanire | 56 comments Hey Craig,
I'd like to beta-read your novel under your budget and time frame. You can email me at fu65745@gmail.com for more info.
Thanks and have a good day!

Abantika(hiltonjenkin) | 12 comments Hi Craig,

I would absolutely love to read, analyse and provide feedback on your manuscript. I provide thorough critique and suggestions on plot, readability, flow, how genuine dialogues sound and more. I will point out the strong and weak points of the story. I will also leave in-line comments of the manuscript itself conveying my real time thoughts.

I will complete the service within your budget and time frame.

You can email me at: hiltonjenkin@gmail.com

Thanks,
Abantika

message 4: by Wentzel (new)

Wentzel Lombard | 42 comments Hi Craig,
Here are the details regarding my work as beta reader:
https://wp.me/Pc2xMk-M

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna (andzela) | 20 comments Hi! I would love to beta read for you.
I have been reading avidly for over 8 years now, altgough I have always been a curious reader delving into many different genres. I will give my honest feedback on your work. I will submit a beta reader report about the characters, plot & conflict, dialogue, setting, and overall impression.
I charge $1 for 1000 words.
My email is andzela_a@yahoo.com.
Regards, Anna