Dumbledore's *Reading* Army discussion

Completed Readathons > Teams and Books Read

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy Tonks (last edited Jul 31, 2020 10:33AM) (new)

Lucy Tonks | 636 comments Mod
These are the teams for the readathon. Since not a lot of people signed-up this time, there are only two teams. The team with an extra participant will have a 1-day late start, to make it fair.

Team Watermelon - 32
Ani
Tessa
Ana
Ashe
Jodie
Kelsey
Emma

Team Strawberry - 43
Rheanna
Gerardine
Dalia
Selina
Robyn
Human
Nikita

The readathon will take place between July 17th, 12:00 AM BST (British Summer Time) and August 1st 12:00 AM BST. Let me know if you have any questions.

message 2: by Ani (new)

Ani (anic) | 250 comments Great! So excited! :)

message 3: by Lucy Tonks (new)

Since now the teams are even there isn't any 1-day late start for team strawberry. So any book that you finished today since the readathon started, count, so keep that in mind

message 4: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 1136 comments Mod
There may have to be because Emma Hasle commented on the sign up about half an hour ago

message 5: by Lucy Tonks (new)

But she can still comment if she finished any books since the readathon started

message 6: by Tessa (new)

Lucy Tonks wrote: "But she can still comment if she finished any books since the readathon started"

Okay I just saw that she was on a team! I didn't earlier... and we are letting people join after the readathon starts, so we may have to drop the late start and see how things go?

message 7: by Lucy Tonks (new)

now that emma signed up, the teams are even and there is no need for a late start for any of the teams. and since we are almost a day in the readathon i don't think it's fair to let any other people sign up at the moment

message 8: by Tessa (new)

Lucy Tonks wrote: "now that emma signed up, the teams are even and there is no need for a late start for any of the teams. and since we are almost a day in the readathon i don't think it's fair to let any other peopl..."

Oh okay