Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

Money, Blood and Conscience
This topic is about Money, Blood and Conscience
ANALYZING COVID CONTROLS > Can Tedros Adhanom (the WHO head honcho) be trusted?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Steinman | 5 comments Readers may be interested in the nonfiction author's note appended to this historical novel about Ethiopia's democracy revolution which documents Tedros Adhanom's hidden history of dangerous cover-ups and involvement in human rights violations. See the July 3 author interview on this topic in New Europe, a news outlet for European politicians and diplomats, "The Risk of Another Betrayal Cannot be Tolerated." The world should be warned.

message 2: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments Can Tedros Adhanom be trusted?

N(W)O

message 3: by Debby (new)

Debby Kean | 165 comments From what I have read, no. I can't remember precise details, but it is enough for me to doubt him.

message 4: by David (new)

David Steinman | 5 comments What the article reveals, and my historical novel (Money, Blood and Conscience) explains in greater detail, goes way beyond what you've read in the mainstream media. It's true "underground knowledge."

message 5: by David (new)

David Steinman | 5 comments James, is there a particular process for recommending a book to the group?

message 6: by GrahamJA (new)

GrahamJA He is a Muslim Marxist. He covered up massive outbreaks of disease in Ethiopia. He is evil.

message 7: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments David wrote: "James, is there a particular process for recommending a book to the group?"

Hi David, feel free to start a thread in this section of the group and post as much as you like about your book:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

message 8: by David (new)

David Steinman | 5 comments Thanks for your comment, Graham. Tedros is, or at least was, a Marxist. However, he identifies as Orthodox Christian, not Muslim. Tedros did re-label three cholera outbreaks in Ethiopia and one in Sudan. Critics call it a cover-up. His defenders say it was reasonable. HOWEVER, if you read the NON-FICTION afterword to my historical novel about Ethiopia's democracy revolution, Money, Blood and Conscience, you'll find evidence that Tedros is indeed, as you assert, evil and, in fact, was involved in much worse than covering up epidemics when he was Ethiopian foreign minister. Money, Blood and Conscience: Love. Terror. The Crime of the Century.

message 9: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments Tedros Adhanom: WHO chief may face genocide charges https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/wh...

An American economist nominated for the Nobel peace prize has called for the head of the World Health Organisation to be prosecuted for genocide over his alleged involvement in directing Ethiopia’s security forces.

David Steinman accused Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, 55, who took over at the WHO three years ago, of being one of three officials in control of the Ethiopian security services from 2013 to 2015.

Underground Knowledge — A discussion group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Money, Blood and Conscience (other topics)