Magick and Powers Anonymous discussion

Villain’s Hideout > The Building’s Second Floor

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kylee (new)

kylee | 0 comments After going up a set of rotting, noisy stairs, you come into a huge room that used to be many, but the walls have been knocked down. The floor is mix matched, the wallpaper is falling, and the roof is crumbling.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(sounds super cool)

message 3: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 97 comments (( Fun! ))

message 4: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 97 comments Skye floats up on a cloud and twirls on the mismatched flooring. She giggles to herself and grins.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2020 10:47AM) (new)

Chase walks upstairs, sits down, and says ¨hello¨

message 6: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 97 comments Skye looks at Chase and stops twirling. She smiles and waves cheerfully. "Hiya! I'm Skye!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

¨Chase¨

message 8: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 97 comments Skye grins. "Nice to meetcha!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

¨right back at cha¨

message 10: by xavier, Anybody want a marshmallow? (new)

xavier | 685 comments Sirena walked up, slamming the door behind her. she sat down in a chair, holding her head in her hands and breathing deeply.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

¨You alright?¨ chase asked sirena

message 12: by xavier, Anybody want a marshmallow? (new)

xavier | 685 comments “Yes.” Sirena lied. “I need to go do something evil. Someone want to help?” She asked the two.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

¨Sure¨ chase says
cole comes up

message 14: by xavier, Anybody want a marshmallow? (new)

xavier | 685 comments Sirena heard noises coming from the basement and hurtled back down the stairs.

message 15: by smile, is CRAZY! (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 590 comments [[Up and down and up and down! XD]]

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Chase closes her eyes, and tries to think where she went wrong in life

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Naraya stalked up the stairs, sneering at the crumbling strcture. "This place gets worse the more I look," she hissed, which was bad criticism because of her heightened senses. Her vision was sharper, clearer and better focused than anyone's.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She tilted her head, hearing sounds in the distance, sounds normal humans couldn't pick up. It sounded like fighting. "Finally," she muttered, casting another disparaging glance around the filthy house. "Something that's tolerable...well, more than tolerable." She smiled coldly and went back downstairs, leaving the house.

message 19: by xavier, Anybody want a marshmallow? (last edited Jul 22, 2020 09:15PM) (new)

xavier | 685 comments Sirena came upstairs and locked herself in her room before flopping on her bed and staring at the ceiling. "Feels like we're on the edge right now. I wish that I could say I'm proud. I'm sorry that I let you down. L-L-Let you down. All the voices in my head get loud. I wish that I could shut them out. I'm sorry that I let you down... L-L-Let you down." She said in a whispered, thinking of the day her life came apart. The day she realized what kind of demon that she was raised to be.

message 20: by xavier, Anybody want a marshmallow? (new)

xavier | 685 comments Sirena got up and got ready in the bathroom, taking a deep breath and forcing her usual smile on like she did every day. She put her hair in a high ponytail, slipped on her black fingerless gloves and black boots, and walked out.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny comes upstairs

message 22: by Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} (last edited Jul 31, 2020 06:35PM) (new)

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} Clara follows her

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cosmo looks around. He prances to the shadows silently. “Cool.” He thought.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny looks in the rooms, to see if anyone else was up here

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

¨Welp, that's the building, pretty boring to me¨

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} "Is there anywhere that's not boring?" Clara asks her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny shrugs ¨I could take ya outside¨

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

¨Come on then¨ she says, walking downstairs and outside

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((to the clearing))