Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading July 13?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2095 comments Mod
Cuurrently reading Boyfriend Msterial by Alexis Hall.

Aly is so frigging bored | 857 comments Mod
I started Healing of the wolf by Cherise Sinclair and I have no idea what I will read next...

message 3: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1194 comments I’m currently listening to TJ Klune’s A Destiny of Dragons which is so much fun. I need a book to read though !

message 4: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1280 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I’m currently listening to TJ Klune’s A Destiny of Dragons which is so much fun. I need a book to read though !"

I love that series. Isn't the narrator AMAZING?

I'm listening to North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell and I'm really enjoying it. The narrator is doing an excellent job... a little too excellent. I can't understand some of the English (I'm guessing cockney) accents.

message 5: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 389 comments I'm reading and truly enjoying Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert. I've also just begun a paperback version of Phoenix Unbound by Grace Draven.

I've got Boyfriend Material on my TBR, please let us know what you think Okie!

message 6: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1280 comments Chocolatesoup wrote: "I'm reading and truly enjoying Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert. I've also just begun a paperback version of Phoenix Unbound by Grace Draven.

I've got Boyfr..."

Just added Phoenix Unbound to my Want To Read pile. I enjoyed Radiance so I'm keen to give this author another try.

message 7: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1280 comments Chocolatesoup wrote: "I'm reading and truly enjoying Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert. I've also just begun a paperback version of Phoenix Unbound by Grace Draven.

I've got Boyfr..."

...and I've just added Take a Hint, Dani Brown too. Thanks. :-)

message 8: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1194 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I’m currently listening to TJ Klune’s A Destiny of Dragons which is so much fun. I need a book to read though !"

Love the narrator! he is amazing!

I love North and South the BBC version! Richard Armitage is just dreamy!

message 9: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1280 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I’m currently listening to TJ Klune’s A Destiny of Dragons which is so much fun. I need a book to read though !"

Love the narrator! he is amazing!

I love North and South the BBC..."

It's making me want to watch it again. :-)

message 10: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2095 comments Mod
Ladies, I really liked Boyfriend Material. It took a bit for me to get into it, but I loved the British humor. It was funny, but I wouldn't call it a romantic comedy. It was a four star read for me. Happy reading!

message 11: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 389 comments Okie wrote: "Ladies, I really liked Boyfriend Material. It took a bit for me to get into it, but I loved the British humor. It was funny, but I wouldn't call it a romantic comedy. It was a four star read for me..."

I'll check it out, thanks!