The Midnight Readers discussion

✧ Readathons > {May 30th 2020} READATHON

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) | 300 comments I’ll join again because I love readathons

message 2: by Peggy (new)

Peggy I would try to join this but I have an exam on Monday so I have to study too...
is this a 24 hour readathon???
there are some readathons I like to try the ones where u choose a theme and try to read several books in a week, it doesn't mess up ur sleeping hours and are still fun!!!!
can we try it????? please :D

message 3: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Count me in! Tomorrow was supposed to be my last day of school as well ;D

message 4: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Hey everyone! Currently 12:48am where I live, so I'm a little late to the party haha. Anyway, I made it halfway through One of Us is Lying today. Has anyone here read it? :)

message 5: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Thanks! Ooh, I've seen that book a lot recently. I'll have to take a look at it! And yeah- are you Eastern Standard Time? I live in Florida so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 😂

message 6: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Really? Awesome! What do you think so far?

message 7: by Srujan (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 513 comments I want to take part in this Readathon but I can't. Hard Luck. 😖😖😖😶

message 8: by April (new)

April Hello! I’m not able to do the readathon, completely, but I have decided to try to stay up until 5am reading. I will then sleep for 5 hours and get up to start my day around 10 (I’m in central time btw), trying to read as much as I can for the rest of the day. I’m reading Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett at the moment, and I’ve just made myself a cup of green tea. How is everyone else’s reading going?

message 9: by April (new)

April Thanks! Hope you find something good!

message 10: by April (new)

April Protein! Yogurt, peanut butter, or maybe just a glass of milk! 😊

message 11: by April (new)

April 😋

message 12: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Adela wrote: "Hi April, thanks for joining! I can't seem to find a good book to read right now, so I think I'll look through Overdrive for one. I'm about to go make some chai tea soon."

I don't know if u have heard the raven cycle series, but I'm reading it right now, and its wonderful!!!!

message 13: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Aria wrote: "So I don't know what time it is for any of you but for me it is 5:30 am! What time is it for you?"

7:51 pm :D

message 14: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Aria wrote: "IT´S SUPER captivating and I just really wan to know what gonna happen next! I´m only like 50 pages in but I already love it! What are your thought on the book?"

Sorry I'm late getting back to you! And I agree, the book is very interesting. I really wanna find out whodunit and I'm literally suspecting everyone at this point...🤣 I hope I can finish it later today, and I hope you enjoy the rest of it!

message 15: by Lillyyy (⌐■_■), Bookish Immortal (new)

Lillyyy (⌐■_■) | 5733 comments WHAT IS THIS!? I just realized that for some reason I’m not getting some of my notification emails. Did I miss it?

message 16: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Lilly wrote: "WHAT IS THIS!? I just realized that for some reason I’m not getting some of my notification emails. Did I miss it?"

It started this morning at 12 am, but I think it's a 24-hour readathon, so you can still participate!!

message 17: by April (new)

April I went to sleep at 5 and meant to get up at 10, but slept til 11:45. I haven’t had a chance to read yet since waking (how about that space launch tho), but hope to get to read in a bit.

message 18: by April (new)

April Thanks, Aria!

message 19: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments April wrote: "I went to sleep at 5 and meant to get up at 10, but slept til 11:45. I haven’t had a chance to read yet since waking (how about that space launch tho), but hope to get to read in a bit."

I saw the space X launch from my front yard! It was very exciting!!

message 20: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments It happened around 3pm for me :D

message 21: by April (new)

April Yay! Books!

message 22: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Awesome job, guys!! 😃

message 23: by Breslynn (new)

Breslynn oh I missed!