Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Brendan Lyons
This topic is about Brendan Lyons
Fantasy > Epic of Iden, 4 book series, looking for readers interested in free pdf copies of each book who will review the full series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brendan (new)

Brendan | 3 comments Hey all, my name is Brendan Lyons. For the past fifteen years, I’ve been working on a 4-part Fantasy Epic, involving many rewrites, edits, et all, but I am close to finishing the last installment.

I am reaching out to you because I would like to put together a group of readers interested in the genre to read through the series. The short version is this: I would like to release the full series as one book with as many reviews as possible already in place from people who read the series in installments (people like you all, I hope).

The more in-depth version: My plan is to send pdf copies of each book to interested readers, starting with the first three and then adding the final installment of the book near the end of the year. I am hoping that this reading group will be able to read the entire four-book series (which will be about 460k words in all) over the next 10 months.

At that time – in March or April – I will release the omnibus version of the series. One full, 460k word release. I’m doing this in hopes of gaining exposure for my series, which I was unable to create from the beginning because of numerous false starts and quality issues I faced as a younger writer.

For two weeks before the official release, I’ll put the book on pre-order, allowing everyone to write their reviews for the full series. If you are interested, message me or comment here with an email you access. I’ll send you the first three and update the group when the last installment is ready/answer any questions you have!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Brendan

message 2: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 5 comments I will be happy to help you

message 3: by Sophrosyne (new)

Sophrosyne | 4 comments I'll be happy to help too.

message 4: by Brendan (new)

Brendan | 3 comments Shawn wrote: "I will be happy to help you"

Awesome, send me a message with an email you use and I'll send you pdfs of the first three books before the end of the day.

Feel free to contact me with any questions/thoughts!

message 5: by Brendan (new)

Brendan | 3 comments Sophrosyne wrote: "I'll be happy to help too."

I appreciate it! If you send me a message with an email you use I can send you pdfs of the first three books.

Feel free to contact me with any questions/thoughts!