Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Looking for reviewers for sci-fi short stories

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments Hello all! I am trying to get some reviews for my anthology of short stories. The blurb is below; I am happy to provide digital copies or a hard copy if you prefer!

Robyn and the Hoods and Other Stories (78 pages)

A cloned child questions his origins with a prejudiced stranger. A scavenger reminisces in a scorched wasteland on what exactly scorched the wasteland. A poster child for a meat-free society smells a steak and asks a few too many questions. A certain sheriff triumphs (temporarily) over a certain outlaw archer. A college kid can fly but is scared of heights. In a followup to the opening story, clone soldiers banter about the meaning of life.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

https://www.amazon.com/Robyn-Hoods-Ot...

Let me know if you are interested!

A_ bookbound _soul (a_bookbound_soul) | 18 comments Can you ship a copy to India?

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately the shipping costs are pretty exorbitant for such a small package. Are you open to digital copies?

message 4: by David (new)

David W. Cofer | 4 comments I would love a paper copy. I especially enjoy short story collections and will provide a review on both Goodreads and Amazon.

Thanks

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments David wrote: "I would love a paper copy. I especially enjoy short story collections and will provide a review on both Goodreads and Amazon.

Thanks"

Thanks so much David! I will DM you.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Jackson (lizzielostinliterature) | 6 comments I would love to review your collection! I can do Amazon and Goodreads, as well as on my blog. I prefer hard copies but will take either.

message 7: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments Hannah wrote: "I would love to review your collection! I can do Amazon and Goodreads, as well as on my blog. I prefer hard copies but will take either."

Thank you so much Hannah! I will DM you.

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise | 4 comments Hello :) I'd be willing to review this. Please message me.

message 9: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments I will DM both of you. Thanks!

message 10: by Mill (new)

Mill Woods | 23 comments Hi Andrew,

If you wish for some more reviews, feel free to take a look at our new Book Reviewing Program:
http://millwoods.eu/program/

An intelligent system benefiting all authors equally. We just launched it and hope for a lot of reviews flowing soon.
(everything is free, of course - no pay to win)
[and there are no short stories yet]

Happy writing :-)
-Mill

message 11: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments Thanks so much Renitha! I will DM you.

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments Thanks Hannah! I will DM you.

message 13: by Yaduraj (new)

Yaduraj Choudhary | 3 comments I would love to review this book!

message 14: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments Great, thank you! I will DM you.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Anolik | 2 comments Hi! Definitely would love to review, and can comment on Amazon and Goodreads! Can you send a physical copy?

message 16: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 1 comments Hi I would love to read and review for you on here and amazon! I prefer physical copies of books if possible

Thanks
Lucy

message 17: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments Thank you both so much! I will DM you.

message 18: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 126 comments Can i get it sent to my kindle please

message 19: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Mioni | 10 comments Hi Nicole! Yes I can send an epub version if that works for you. I will DM you.