What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

HOW THIS GROUP WORKS > Is there a way to see what threads you are following?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anisha_book_lover (last edited May 27, 2020 12:42PM) (new)

Anisha_book_lover Just wondering if there is a way to see what threads you are following in this group. There have been a couple that I was following and I wanted to check them out again.
Hopefully, I posted this in the right place...

message 2: by Brenna (last edited May 27, 2020 01:21PM) (new)

Brenna | 418 comments I don't know if there's a way to see discussion posts you've followed in each specific group. But there is a way to see every discussion post you're following regardless of the group. I would love to know if there's a way to see it organized by group

You may already know how to do this but just in case you don't...
On the desktop website, you can click the notification/bell icon on the top right --> then click view all notifications. This should bring you to a page listing all your notifications. If you click "manage my notifications" on the right of that page, it should bring you to a page that lists every thread you're following on GR

Anisha_book_lover Thank you so much! Yeah, it would be so much nicer if it was organized by group, but that's still great :)

message 4: by Kris (last edited May 27, 2020 04:17PM) (new)

Kris | 35148 comments Mod
1) View ALL group threads that you're following on Goodreads = https://www.goodreads.com/user/user_subscriptions

2) View only THIS GROUP's threads that you're following = https://www.goodreads.com/user/user_subscriptions/185

Using the full Desktop Website:
- Click your profile/avatar image in the top right corner.
- In the menu that opens, click "Account Settings."
- Click the "Emails" tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click See all discussions I'm following OR
click the link for a single group (e.g., What's the Name of That Book??? following XX group discussions).

Anisha_book_lover Thanks!