Addicted to YA discussion

Archived Buddy Reads > need a reading partner

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 95 comments i just need a reading partner for this book

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lizaland) | 23 comments hey what book are u talking about?

message 3: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 95 comments i am talking about the book allegiant by veronica roth

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber (ambergem) | 3 comments anyone want to buddy read something?

message 5: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (stacykate) Amber wrote: "anyone want to buddy read something?"
Hey, I would love to buddy read something with you. I don't actually have any friends who love to read so hard to enthuse about things haha :-)

message 6: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Rivera | 1 comments What kind of books do you like to read?

message 7: by JENNY (new)

JENNY (just-jenn) | 17 comments Stacy wrote: "Amber wrote: "anyone want to buddy read something?"
Hey, I would love to buddy read something with you. I don't actually have any friends who love to read so hard to enthuse about things haha :-)"

I feel you! It sucks to be excited all by yourself!

message 8: by Rushali (new)

Rushali Gupta (happy_soul) | 108 comments Hey guys! I am up for buddy reading books.

message 9: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) Which book are you planning to read

message 10: by Srujan (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 80 comments I am ready for buddy reads! Anyone who is willing can message me!

message 11: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) I am ready. Which is the book u are interested in ?

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Graham (pumpkinkelsey15) hey I'll buddy read Allegaint with you. I have read the series before but it's been a while and I have been wanting to reread it.

What Did I Just Read? (On hiatus, Baby) | 2 comments Anyone interested in reading Scythe?

message 14: by Aarnika (new)

Aarnika | 4 comments I would love a buddy read!

aesthetic_books3345 I will buddy read with someone! Um just comment what book and I will see if I will enjoy it

message 16: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte  | 77 comments Hi can I just ask how do you buddy read with someone?

message 17: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte  | 77 comments And do you need a kindle to buddy read?

aesthetic_books3345 So all you do to buddy read is read an e book real book audio it doesn’t matter then you read the book together and talk about it

aesthetic_books3345 https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... no you don’t need a kindle but you can use it if you want

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy Sargent (izzysargent) | 26 comments I'd like a buddy to read The Kingdom of Back with. :)

message 21: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte  | 77 comments Morgan;) wrote: "So all you do to buddy read is read an e book real book audio it doesn’t matter then you read the book together and talk about it"

Oh thx

aesthetic_books3345 Mk girl I’m reading there is more than we can tell if you wanna read that with me

message 23: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilysbookstack) | 6 comments I'm going to start the stationery shop of tehran

message 24: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilysbookstack) | 6 comments anyone wants to join?

message 25: by Moriah (new)

Moriah | 103 comments Anyone want to read the glass castle or woman in the window with me ?

message 26: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha (ay_es_ha) Izzy wrote: "I'd like a buddy to read The Kingdom of Back with. :)"

I am thinking of reading the kingdom of back in September!! Would you like to buddy read with me??

message 27: by Hüseyin (new)

Hüseyin Seyfi (huseyinseyfi) | 55 comments Shawn I was just starting to read allegiant.Would be happy to read with you.

message 28: by Parisha (new)

Parisha (parii99) | 11 comments I'm reading Scythe at the moment, only about 130 pages in, could wait if someone wants to join me?

message 29: by eli ♡ (new)

eli ♡ Is anyone reading "Legendborn"? I know it's a popular book, but someone may/may not be reading it right now.

aesthetic_books3345 I’m reading as Scythe now. Not very into it :(

message 31: by Hüseyin (new)

Hüseyin Seyfi (huseyinseyfi) | 55 comments can anybody read allegiant with me? I'm about 500 pages into it

TheBibliophile  | 17 comments Hey!
Is anyone reading The Hidden Oracle??
I am halfway in

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Neolan (sarahneolan) | 391 comments Hey guys. is anyone halfway through Stalking Jack the Ripper?

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Neolan (sarahneolan) | 391 comments I'm just on the fourth chapter.

message 35: by Asmä (new)

Asmä (asma2805) | 2 comments hey . in case anyone is intrested i plan to binge read the shadow hunters series for the first time starting january . add me if you'd like to buddy read ( never done it before )

message 36: by Hüseyin (new)

Hüseyin Seyfi (huseyinseyfi) | 55 comments I should have liked to but I finished the whole series about 2 months ago

message 37: by Hüseyin (new)

Hüseyin Seyfi (huseyinseyfi) | 55 comments sry

message 38: by Hüseyin (new)

Hüseyin Seyfi (huseyinseyfi) | 55 comments I am looking for someone to buddy read with me the maze runner series. I am in the second book and I can wait

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Neolan (sarahneolan) | 391 comments @Huseyin
Ah, I JUST dnf ed Scorch Trials like a month ago. But I hope u enjoy it tho(Pro tip: don't watch the movie. You won't read the book. Cuz u did the same mistake)

message 40: by Hüseyin (new)

Hüseyin Seyfi (huseyinseyfi) | 55 comments ok no problem. of you want to we can read the other books though

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Neolan (sarahneolan) | 391 comments Oh sure. I just decided I'm gonna read Hunger Games (FINALLY. First time). You up for that?

message 42: by Hüseyin (new)

Hüseyin Seyfi (huseyinseyfi) | 55 comments sorry finished it already

message 43: by Hüseyin (new)

Hüseyin Seyfi (huseyinseyfi) | 55 comments you read the hunger games and if you want to read something else just inform me. There is not many YA books I haven't read though. (I am reading the keeper of the lost cities #4)

EREN YEAGER MY HUSBAND IM IN LOVE WITH THAT MAN Who wants to read The Ember in the Ashes with me I just started and I have gotten the whole series

message 45: by Aline (new)

Aline (alix1993) | 3 comments I'm reading The priory of the orange tree and Vidas secas (brazilian classic), someone wanna join ?

message 46: by Harshada (new)

Harshada (harshada24) | 103 comments Hi Averil, me and a friend of mine are currently reading the Hunger games u wanna join?

message 47: by gabriella :) (new)

gabriella :) (thebookcharmer) ANYONE WANNA READ HUNGER GAMES WITH ME

message 48: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Hutchins | 1 comments I’m going to be reading A Priory of the Orange Tree soon, if anyone wants to join?

message 49: by Keydon (new)

Keydon (mapleleafz) | 257 comments Would anyone want to possibly read Cinder with me? I’ve read the first book only (I’m doing a reread right now) and since I got the whole set for Christmas, I plan on reading all of it

book_dragon_not_worm Averil wrote: "@Huseyin
Ah, I JUST dnf ed Scorch Trials like a month ago. But I hope u enjoy it tho(Pro tip: don't watch the movie. You won't read the book. Cuz u did the same mistake)"

Oh me too. I wish I'd liked it but I guess James Dashner just isn't for me.

« previous 1