Identical
This topic is about Identical
Author's Pick > Identical (June 2020)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mariah Roze (mariahroze) | 1391 comments Mod
Author's Pick: Identical by Ellen Hopkins

I read this book a super-long time ago and it is my favorite book by Ellen Hopkins. I am hoping to get a copy from the library to reread it for this month. :)

If not, I remember this book so well because it definitely left an impression on me.

aPriL does feral sometimes  (cheshirescratch) | 436 comments I started this book today. Looks like everyone is heading for a worse crash than the one in the beginning!

aPriL does feral sometimes wrote: "I started this book today. Looks like everyone is heading for a worse crash than the one in the beginning!"

I cannot wait to hear what you think of this book!

aPriL does feral sometimes  (cheshirescratch) | 436 comments What a surprise ending! At first I was disappointed she didn't press charges, but after a second think, I believe she made the right decision for her position. It would best allow her to move on and recover without continuing endless drama.

aPriL does feral sometimes wrote: "What a surprise ending! At first I was disappointed she didn't press charges, but after a second think, I believe she made the right decision for her position. It would best allow her to move on an..."

Yeah! I was so shocked about the twins that I feel like I didn't process the ending very well. I just couldn't believe it. I did not see that happening. It was such a complete surprise to me!